The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

the "Occupy Movement"

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:02 am

http://www.occupytogether.org/

what do you guys think of all this?

I think if things don't get straightisj soon something akin the to French Revolution is coming.

I am really good at predicting these things..believe it or don't (your loss)

I am telling you this...if things do not get fixed-ish ...soonishh...heads will roll

I say this..to the powers that be...as a friend..with a warning

cycles

for your own sakes..do NOT be like,
"let them eat cake"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Back in the day, when we first broke free of DOS, I had a chance encounter with a rather ( what metaphor ) :lol: I'll think before I type >>>> anyway upwardly mobile, is as fitting as any phrase can be, COLLEGE PROFESSOR/ Ah wanna be important administrative type..

Anyway-------------SHE----------------Yes a dynamo, take no prisoners, shamed to death if you couldn't satisfy her ANYWAY, EVERY WAY, and ALL DAY-------------Kinda of girl/woman-------------Oh and anything less than 4,000 SQ Feet and 6 figures was cause for castration------- :roll: :roll: :roll:

But >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oh yes there's a butt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. and a big one~~~SHE WAS SMART-----------But better yet, tuned in and just so happened to be ( DRUM ROLL PLEASE ) An organizer----------- kind of like what you have now with this occupy business ...........Elections was her thing.

Hint>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. It's fake ( It's simply the PTB's ) way of taking your temperature !!! Checking your pulse if you will--------------------any real PROTEST, one with a vested interest, common cause, or ONE that makes sense-----------WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN BY THE LIGHT OF DAY

Why? Simple, the risk is too grate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trust me on this--------------The last thing they want are people with sound mind and body, taking to the streets in CONTROLLED FASHION.

It scares the flying phuck outta of em-------------------It's why you have tats, pink hair, and a carnival atmosphere surrounding all of this BS...........The only ones the MEDIA IS SICKED UPON as a means of painting a picture for the common citizen!!>>>Are what some would call FREAKS.

Take ten men, men with conviction, brains, means, and knowledge of their rights..........Stand em up at any US Courthouse entrance------------let em pass out flyers on any topic-------------------take ten women with the very same, put em together as one unit in protest---------------SEE WHAT HAPPENS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just for passing out flyers!!!!

I do hope I need not go into detail!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:51 pm

I really dk, as yet, about the "OM" bionic. I've read some of their website and agree with their 'ultimate focus' but may disagree with the means by which to carry it out. If they are proposing that the Power Elite 'give them' something by way possibly of 'redistribution of wealth' methods then no; I disagree. But if they are serious about an across the board Reevaluation of what's really going on with the legislative, judicial, and executive then I'm in. bye the way, good to see you again bionic :D
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 pm

you too Cole :P
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby bionic » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 am

she sounds like a real dynamo, Cole

oh..HI... Gud (I am calling you that..your handle is too convoluted..an anagram, maybe?..plus replace the u with an o..and tada)

I don't know where this movement is going..but it does represent an energy begining to take form.
hopefully it will manifest in a more orderly , peaceful kind of way..but my fear is an all out class war coming..the french revolution..the american revolution..revolutions in general..look at the Middle east and Africa..I saw the erosion of the middle class forming as much as ten years back..and spoke about it publically..warned about it..you must have a storng middle class to have an orderly working society.. I fear I was not listened to..well..obviously

anyway
a thought form is spreading..it's cyclical

and it seems it's time has come around again

I just hope that it goes as smooth as possible for our society, at least..me being selfish like that

I don't like suffering any more than I have to..not for me or anyone I might care about..on any level
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby BloodStone » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:24 pm

They are a joke !
Most of them dont even know why they are there.

First off, they are protesting the wrong people. They should be in front of the White House, Obamao is the one who gave out all the money to wall street.

Plus when asked if they were offered a job by these companies they say no ? lol ...So they just want someone to write them a check .

Bunch of cry babies who cant get off their lazy asses, and complain cause someone else has money .
This to will blow up in Obamaos, and Pelosis face, Now they have come out in support of these clowns , wait till they turn violent( and they will ) cause thats what Obamao , and the unions want, and need to finish the job they started before they are all voted out.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby bionic » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 am

write them off then...
okayl..we'll see where things go, shall we?
arrogance..foolish arrogance
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:16 am

Re: the "Occupy Movement"

Unread postby bionic » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:26 pm
she sounds like a real dynamo, Cole

Yep, indeed, among other things, mostly just full of herself and arrogant as hell. Anyone other than a highly educated professional need not apply. :lol:

I did learn something from her in relation to your thread...occupy whatever...As an organizer her job during times of need was to fill seats for events, usually politicians/political events........Most of the people, in some cases ( all of the people ) were paid for------------Hired to do a job, whatever it consisted of.............maybe hold a sign, maybe ask a question, maybe wear a very tight low-cut dress, or three piece suit ETC....Something to not only stand out, but to send a message to a certain targeted demographic-----------

It's exactly what is going on with this occupy stuff. It's exactly why you see some people be wrestled to the ground forcibly by Cops. That's designed to say to those interested >>" Protest at your own risk " Never....and I do mean NEVER-----------Will you ever see anyone on camera/tape/video/cctv--------who police can't take to the ground without aid of a Taser or 4 on 1....................Because------------------it emboldens and sends the wrong sort of message to the masses........

It's like firearms............The bank thing with the body armor is/was one of the very few caught on camera............What happened next???? Trust me on this..........

Occupy is not only a controlled litmus test................it's being adopted and coined for all sorts of things..............I can name one in particular that proves this beyond a doubt.

Dan Patrick is pushing " OCCUPY GAME DAY " On his radio show-----------this week it's in Eugene Oregon................Just check it out........I'll go further-- He's selling it/ his name is being used-----------but the PTB behind his show-------producers/money------owners---THEY ARE THE ONES who came up with the idea....

http://kezi.com/sports/227231

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 am

write them off then...
:lol: I never wrote them on !!! lol

they are a farce ! I will be proven right in due time.

didnt see you backing the Tea Party protests... You remember the ones who are actulally against the Governemnt spending money , You know giving all that cash to Wall Street... Nooooo, they are all racists right ? lol You guys are getting so predictable its not even a challenge anymore... :lol:

They see the writing on the wall, their Progreesive utopia is alomost finished again for another 100 years. What to do next ? what to do ? :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby bionic » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:36 am

I am not a huge fan of the tea partiers..not out and out agianst them
I like their rebelious spirit, but I disagree with some of their policies
heck, I even said nice things about Palin here, before

they seem generally racist-ish to me (not all out racist, but there have been red flags)
Like, they see some changes in society coming..happening...a sort of movement away from the general protestant/white/English mainstream ruling society/culture that was pretty much the main status quo for so long. It's a numbers game and a critical mass has/is being reached on a cultural level..a mix of cultures

This means the US is becoming bilingual(at least)..this means others cultures..their ways are becoming more mainstream..it makes the establishment types..nervous.
Which I understand because soem good things are shared culturally, but also some not so good things.
I see a civility being lost..which I do not like. But I see a multiculturaism on the rise, which I like.

do remember, I lean left..the tea partiers, to me, seem to lean right

Either way..

what I am not for is good paying jobs with benefits leaving this country...
We need to establish some rules that if your coroeration/company makes money off this country, you have to promise this country a certain percentage of jobs.

I also believe we need to make it easier for small busnisses to get started. There was a time you could have a product or service and sell it..organically..let your numbers build and begin a business. There are so many laws and fines and such that many cannot even do that anymore. It kills it before it can even grow.

Lastly, I am for everyone getting taxed at the same scale..rich or poor, but with no write offs allowed..
to me, that is most fair
Last edited by bionic on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts