The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Sign My White House UFO Disclosure Petition

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby noufodisclosure » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 pm

I just put up an online UFO Disclosure Petition up on the White House Official Website, so if you live inside the United States of America please sign my ufo disclosure petition or if you have friends and family who live inside the USA please get them to sign my petition. I need 5,000 signatures with in a month, so please post this everywhere to get as many people as possible to sign. This petition can really bring about UFO disclosure:
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/! ... r/zs1TLk79
noufodisclosure

Postby shadowcass » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Sorry, my friend, but I cannot sign your petition. But, because I feel you are sincere and that you mean well I will tell you why.

The President cannot ORDER the release of classified information. Nor can Congress. Only a Federal Judge can do that (you've heard about the Separation of Powers, I'm sure) for this information that we all WANT...the REAL TRUTH about the UFOs and all it would probably end up going to the Supreme Court (assuming they would agree to hear the case) at which point those Agencies that hold classified information about UFOs would provide affadavits to the Court giving reasons why the information should not released.

Now, if the aforementioned Agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, and so on) can make a convincing case that the release of this still classified information would pose a serious threat to the security of the United States the Court would dismiss the case.

And these Agencies are expert at convincing judges of just that.

You should hear Stanton T. Friedman on the subject sometime.

Now what you might try is petiti0oning the President and the Attorney General to appoint a panel of experts with high security clearance to look into the matter, examine the files, and see if THEY can agree as to the release of ANY of them.

I'd sign that.

Cass
shadowcass

Postby thunder » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:33 pm

i forwarded the patition to the white house. yesterday i got a letter from the pres asking for campaighn donation! LMAO
thunder

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts