The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 am

Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth.

Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity.

He says the agency ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it.

Read whole article following link
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1091/566 ... Exist.html
User avatar
zoltan2
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 am

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 am

Interesting stuff.
Guest
 

Postby ricardo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 am

zoltan2 wrote:Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth.

Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity.

He says the agency ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it.

Read whole article following link
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1091/566 ... Exist.html


consider this zoltan. Russian and Japanese have sent satellites in orbit
around the moon in 2007 . India will join as well as an host of other nations.
soon, the moons orbit will look like an hornets nest of activity. is it possible to have such collaboration, and keep a secret? the resolution is improving as well. so, the dark side of the moon will be 'illuminating.' keep in mind,
some of the units depending on their mission will invariably be destroyed in crash landings into the moon! what we see. may be remnants of our competitor's space junk. but, im going to keep an open mind.
what I find suspicious is the lack of private enterprise / hybrid projects to place something in orbit for commercial purposes. 'like cruising for burgers' :thumbup:
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 pm

heard this guy on art bell show . interesting stuff. he was fired?

I suppose greater interest shown the ' asteroid ' will be received
as an plausible avoidance technique . from conspiracy central and paranoids anonymous .

in fact. this could be nothing more than an 'economy of resource' choice. in a quest for strategic metals from something we don't already have in our possession (a ton of moon rocks)
Last edited by ricardo on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 pm

ricardo wrote:heard this guy on art bell show . interesting stuff. he was fired?

I suppose greater interest shown the ' asteroid ' will be received
as an plausible avoidance technique . from conspiracy central and paranoids anonymous .

in fact. this could be nothing more than an 'economy of resource' choice. in a quest for strategic metals from something we don't already have in our possession (a ton of moon rocks)


zoltan2 I wonder if we have geological data/ proof of life, concerning life on the moon,or from any planet. but what does this really mean? the early solar system may have been clusters of Pangaea type islands in the universe. what if it's an rock w/ evidence of life , yet it's origin is actually our own
planet in it's primitive (early development) I'd feel ripped off!
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:12 pm

an species advanced on the evolutionary scale . waste is not an option.
no secondary by- products . mutations that occur through design and willful
integration.

vessels from multi- verse or from the cosmic neighborhood ,
practice what is known to ' scouts ' throughout the universe.
" leave no trace "

discovery, could mean death from hostile; colonial type , 'bots' or 'oids'
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 am

ricardo wrote:
ricardo wrote:heard this guy on art bell show . interesting stuff. he was fired?

I suppose greater interest shown the ' asteroid ' will be received
as an plausible avoidance technique . from conspiracy central and paranoids anonymous .

in fact. this could be nothing more than an 'economy of resource' choice. in a quest for strategic metals from something we don't already have in our possession (a ton of moon rocks)


zoltan2 I wonder if we have geological data/ proof of life, concerning life on the moon,or from any planet. but what does this really mean? the early solar system may have been clusters of Pangaea type islands in the universe. what if it's an rock w/ evidence of life , yet it's origin is actually our own
planet in it's primitive (early development) I'd feel ripped off!


According to NASA Our Moon makes Earth a more livable planet by moderating our home planet's wobble on its axis, leading to a relatively stable climate, and creating a rhythm that has guided humans for thousands of years. The Moon was likely formed after a Mars-sized body collided with Earth and the debris formed into the most prominent feature in our night sky.

From this link
http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/Sta ... ion38.html




The Fission Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon was once part of the Earth and somehow separated from the Earth early in the history of the solar system. The present Pacific Ocean basin is the most popular site for the part of the Earth from which the Moon came. This theory was thought possible since the Moon's composition resembles that of the Earth's mantle and a rapidly spinning Earth could have cast off the Moon from its outer layers. However, the present-day Earth-Moon system should contain "fossil evidence" of this rapid spin and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

The Capture Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon was formed somewhere else in the solar system, and was later captured by the gravitational field of the Earth. The Moon's different chemical composition could be explained if it formed elsewhere in the solar system, however, capture into the Moon's present orbit is very improbable. Something would have to slow it down by just the right amount at just the right time, and scientists are reluctant to believe in such "fine tuning". Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

The Condensation Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon and the Earth condensed individually from the nebula that formed the solar system, with the Moon formed in orbit around the Earth. However, if the Moon formed in the vicinity of the Earth it should have nearly the same composition. Specifically, it should possess a significant iron core, and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

There is one theory which remains to be discussed, and it is widely accepted today.

The Giant Impactor Theory (sometimes called The Ejected Ring Theory): This theory proposes that a planetesimal (or small planet) the size of Mars struck the Earth just after the formation of the solar system, ejecting large volumes of heated material from the outer layers of both objects. A disk of orbiting material was formed, and this matter eventually stuck together to form the Moon in orbit around the Earth. This theory can explain why the Moon is made mostly of rock and how the rock was excessively heated. Furthermore, we see evidence in many places in the solar system that such collisions were common late in the formative stages of the solar system. This theory is discussed further below.
User avatar
zoltan2
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 am

Postby ricardo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 am

I'm not worthy! you are a brainiac. not sure how to repost all your excellent comments in my response . please repost. :

design or chance- if we maintain the assumption-
exoplanets have similar geological development process. (true or false?) ]
than, our local/ national weatherman/woman, is an god.



my bad. I should have said. fossil evidence/ proof of life.(once living /matter)

is k.j. making a lot of money on the allegations he's making ? :clap:
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

research indicates mars would be the most hospitable planet . mostly due
similarities to earth.

although extreme cold at night ( farther from sun) necessitate orbiting structures to convert light to energy and beam to storage pods on the planet surface. ( solar heat).

and , living accommodations may fair better below ground. why not go direct, instead of allocating of resources to a moon shot, or asteroid day hike. (we gotta think big, go long. )

harnessing sub-surface heat is another possibility.

the goal for planetary exploration is what ? mission statement ?
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 pm

scope it out...

' SETI talks ' on twitter.

last 30 min best -
Q&A
sub- microwaves.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests