The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Spartacus star - Andy Whitfield has died

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 pm

12th September 2011

Andy Whitfield has died of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Representatives and family members of the Spartacus: Blood and Sand star confirmed the sad news today.

The Australian actor's wife, Vashti, issued a statement saying her husband died on a 'sunny Sydney morning' in the 'arms of his loving wife.'

Whitfield was preparing for the show's second season when he was diagnosed 18 months ago. And in January, the network announced that another Australian actor, Liam McIntyre, would take over the series' lead role.

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1Xi786bBH
rath

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Michael Hall star of Dexter, has the same thing, but is in remission now. They are also about the same age. Not sure if this a age group this hits or not, or if there are other factors affecting it for that age group.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 am

Makes me sadder than it should..for a stanger. I kinda feel like crying over it, to be honest.
God bless and RIP
his soul is free now, at least
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby bionic » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:43 am

greeney2 wrote:Michael Hall star of Dexter, has the same thing, but is in remission now. They are also about the same age. Not sure if this a age group this hits or not, or if there are other factors affecting it for that age group.

wow..I did not know that
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Very Sad.
So young handsome talented with a lovely wife and children too.
My heart bleeds for his family
zoltan2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts