The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Apollo missions

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat May 02, 2009 4:33 am

The following is utter and unabashed rubbish:

You Claim the moon landing being fake, becasue you can not comprehend the effort of 100,000 plus people in the Mercury/Gemini/Apollo, or the task of 30 years of the Shuttle Program. Not only is it insulting to those who know they put men on the moon, it is also a testimony for your lack of faith in fellow Americans, who dedicated a lifetime to something, he thinks could be faked.

Period.

You take it as an insult because of what Greeney. I can't comprehend effort, and you say I have a lack of faith in Fellow Americans~~that's pure bullshit and I guarantee you know it.

Both my wife and I get off of our asses and do plenty for fellow Americans, my wife especially sits on two diff boards for just such an EFFORT my friend. Exactly a week ago he forked over several dollars to attend a benefit for the local homeless.

I truly hate to say this Greeney but a few posts back on another thread, my thoughts and comments were spot on where you're mind set is concerned. You're a very very poor judge of character and are very quick to form an opinion which tends to cause you to jump to conclusions.

How about the 80 plus Fellow Americans slaughtered in WACO. Have you any compassion for that incident, or were they all just crazy and worthless air eaters.

You make these conspiracies more personal than you need to. If those who disagree with you are all loons simply because you worked in the field and seem to have inside knowledge, or simply know better~~~why is it that you're not strong enough to avoid engaging them? Why not leave these idiots to their own devices~~" that means ignore them just in case you need that line clarified.

What does inherent danger have to do with anything Greeney? I would think that just considering, or pondering the possibilities while sitting atop a rocket, would be dangerous in and of itself, let alone actually doing it.

Greeney do you know how many people die in their homes every year from a simple slip and fall. Any clue~~go ahead google the number one in home killer~~it's falling accidents. What's the point here~~~lol~~~one can get killed doing anything Greeney~ANYTHING!

Do you think there are people TOO AFRAID to speak out about what they think simply because they are scared to death of being ridiculed, made fun of, and called an idiot? Do you.? Do you think that there are people who only read this board and never comment because they are afraid of being chastised by the likes of certain fools who think they KNOW EVERYTHING from what a person likes to eat, to their sexual preferences, to their favorite color~~come on Greeney can you comprehend some of the sh*t that gets puked up here, or only the crap you seem to be so set in your ways over.

Un-American my ass.

Cole

PS.~~To rip a page from your psychological babble bullshit book, ;) Those are blinkers my friend~~not blinders~~What good is a horse who can't see where he's going my friend. Now that would be dangerous :lol: :lol: See how utterly silly it is to mince words, YET YOU AND OTHERS HERE SEEM TO RELISH IT~~ :roll: :roll:

BLINKERS~~~~~~~~NOT~~~~~~~~BLINDERS! There now I can sleep tonight :roll: :roll: Talk about insecurity~~holy batshit Robin.
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Those are blinkers my friend~~not blinders~~What good is a horse who can't see where he's going my friend. Now that would be dangerous See how utterly silly it is to mince words, YET YOU AND OTHERS HERE SEEM TO RELISH IT~~

BLINKERS~~~~~~~~NOT~~~~~~~~BLINDERS! There now I can sleep tonight Talk about insecurity~~holy batshit Robin.

Look it up before you start telling other people they are stupid my friend. I've owned and raised horses for 30 years. Lets see if you are too insecure to tell us what you found, and man enough to admit to having a little egg on your face. Your credibilty meter just dropped below zero on this one :roll:
greeney2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts