The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Why I am right and you are wrong V2.0

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm

A.k.a. The official nonbeliever's thread for complaints.

I think that's a bit more clear than my last attempt at this thread.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Complaints about what? To who? :?:
"OK kid. You're on your own."
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby natpotatoes » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 am

one of my complaints about religion is that some people assume that becuase you are not religious you are not a decent person and that you are devoid of caring, when in fact that may be the reason why one would reject religion. One might reject religion because it just doesn't make sense or it conflicts with so many other religions, that you think "how can you choose?" and how can one be the ultimate truth. But mostly i cannot accept the idea of total rejection and demonizing of certain people and lifestyles. I think the most humane idea is to love as much as possible and be accepting. i hope i am making sense, i am sligtly intoxicated. have a wonderful night
- love, the agnostic
natpotatoes

Postby mrshumphreys » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:27 am

CodeBlack wrote:Complaints about what? To who? :?:
"OK kid. You're on your own."

Pssh.
You'll see. :roll:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

mrshumphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:29 am

natpotatoes wrote:one of my complaints about religion is that some people assume that becuase you are not religious you are not a decent person and that you are devoid of caring, when in fact that may be the reason why one would reject religion. One might reject religion because it just doesn't make sense or it conflicts with so many other religions, that you think "how can you choose?" and how can one be the ultimate truth. But mostly i cannot accept the idea of total rejection and demonizing of certain people and lifestyles. I think the most humane idea is to love as much as possible and be accepting. i hope i am making sense, i am sligtly intoxicated. have a wonderful night
- love, the agnostic

All valid complaints!
At least as far as I'm concerned.
You're making perfect sense, no worries.

mrshumphreys

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 am

Mrs. Humpy is always right ! deal with it !

hows JR. MM ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Oy! :roll: Another one shooting at a cardboard enemy. Just make sure you use watercolors. That way you can just paint over it as many times as necessary. You can even paint with your fingers when you are really mad. :x
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm

N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby chiselray » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 pm

one of my complaints about religion is that some people assume that becuase you are not religious you are not a decent person and that you are devoid of caring, when in fact that may be the reason why one would reject religion. One might reject religion because it just doesn't make sense or it conflicts with so many other religions, that you think "how can you choose?" and how can one be the ultimate truth. But mostly i cannot accept the idea of total rejection and demonizing of certain people and lifestyles. I think the most humane idea is to love as much as possible and be accepting. i hope i am making sense, i am sligtly intoxicated. have a wonderful night
- love, the agnostic

I dont think a real religious follower would believe your a bad person because you dont follow a religion,statements like that are hearsay ,and not fact.
Love as much as possible and you'll be ok ,i agree with that ..
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Everyone who does not belong to any form of religion or cult is to me more decent...
But in the end, most people are simply garbage and nothing to be had. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts