The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Azeri gas for extremist groups

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby Santa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:40 am

Recently one of the main sources of terrorists' and separatists' supply in the Caucasus has been revealed. It turned out that there is entire spending pattern in unofficial Georgian budget for supporting such organizations as Mesopotamian Army in Turkey, Iranian opposition, Islam organizations in Azerbaijan and other merry lads. And nearly all Georgian profit from gas trade is directed for needs of separatists in various countries. You may ask where Georgia gets so much gas. Here you'll find the answer: http://hostinga.imagecross.com/image-ho ... 722doc.jpg
You see Mr. Saakashvili has got almost unlimited gas resources and pays nothing for gas production or transporting. So he'd got at fingertips an army of most desperate cutthroats for free. That's crock of gold. I want to be a Georgian dictator!
Santa

Postby bionic » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 am

Santa (how Nordic)..
My son informs me in "Shrek the Halls", you apparently ate Susie..I curse you for that, seriously.

Anyhoo..
Who wouldn't envy someone with a practically umlimted supply of cheap energy?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts