The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Greys, Time Travel, and Us

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby BOBZILLAaliens125 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:44 pm

WarAngel wrote:Does anyone have the link to the YouTube video of Jim Penniston's hypnosis where he describes the Rendlesham encounter as Humans from the future? I've been looking and can't find it, but remember there is one.

I'm pretty sure you'll find it in one of these videos, if not, i'll keep a look out:
Coast to Coast AM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPgWdYUzVU
Interview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgAIQ0OCaxs

This is probably one of my favorite UFO incidents EVER!! A tv show called "Paranormal Witness" did this story great justice! They even told parts that i have never heard of before the episode aired! However, they unfortunately left out the part about the binary code. The best part about this whole incident is that there were so many eye witnesses and so much credibility. Even if it wasn't aliens or future humans, they certainly saw something!

I would also like to add that I do believe in the possibility that the Greys are humans from the future. However, I also believe that there is a chance that maybe they are aliens, but are lying to the government about their origins and just coincidentally the cover story was that they were aliens! If you want to go even further, they could be inter-dimensional beings or inter-dimensional time travelers (humans from a parallel universe that think they are time travelling back in time, but are really going to a parallel universe). :crazy:
Because of all this insanity, it is no wonder that people always go to the idea of Aliens first and try to stick with it.
BOBZILLAaliens125

Postby Taeko » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:50 pm

This is really a very good topic now that I have read through it. I have been trying to find the origins of the various kinds of extraterrestrials that are reported and that I have seen with remote viewing. Recently a new channel opened to me from beings that call themselves the Aquatic Collective. They are aquatic humans. I had been looking for beings on land but these humans inhabit the oceans on almost all worlds that have water. They say that they came to our universe through a wormhole from a parallel universe. The Mantis beings also came from the same place.

These aquatics claim that all the surface humans and humanoid beings in our universe are descended from them. The Greys, Reptilians and Zetas are all variant forms of human, and they are not so different from us. To call these beings aliens is misleading as they are really distant cousins. They say we have to stop thinking in terms of evolution and replace it with the idea of directed panspermia.

The Reptilians originated on earth, but the aquatics were here first. The Greys originated in the near by Alpha Centauri system. And here is a surprise, the Zeta originated on Venus long before the Cosmic War destroyed all life there. War is hell isn't it. The Zeta moved to Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli system. That planet is unusual in that it has a figure 8 orbit around the two stars in that double star system. These beings and surface and aquatic humans have spread far and wide in the galaxy.

The Galactic Federation has found that earth is a polluted mess. They plan to resettle earthlings on many advanced worlds in the galaxy until the planet can recover. The environment on these worlds is not exactly the same as earth so the Grays have been employed to develop the genetic modifications needed for the migrants to comfortably live in their new homes.

After the migration some humans will still remain in Japan. According to the Collective, the Galactic Federation granted the prehistoric civilization of Lemuria a freehold deed in perpetuity to those islands. Anyone even slightly descended from the Lemurians cannot be removed without their permission. The GF is very careful about these legal matters.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts