The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Possible Official Disclosure Plans

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/serpo/aquarius.htm
MJ3 has developed a plan that will allow release of Project Aquarius, Volumes I thru III. The release program calls for a gradual release of information over a period of time in order to condition the public for future disclosures. Atch 5 of this briefing contains certain guidelines for future public releases.

While researching Project Aquarius I found the above and it's interesting to me because it implies that there is a plan in place to reveal information on extraterrestrials in a way that we Humans could handle. Some sources say that if the information was revealed all at once mass panic would happen as a result. What does anyone else think about this? Could the governments of the world be preparing us for contact?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

hmm..
interesting
:think:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts