The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

I am happy to live in Great China!

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Hater » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 am

I am happy to live in Great China! It’s sorrowful; my country’s successes are not to everybody’s liking. IMO Washington sees Beijing as an enemy and is trying to hit it below the belt! It was quite a revelation for me that Americans use their nationalistic puppets in the Ukraine (!!) in wake of this devilish effort.
Fancy Ukrainian nationalists have already set close nexus with our Tibetans, separatists I mean, to prepare and realize so called "powder revolution" in China!!
The first time I got to know this was during my tour to the Ukraine as a member of a Chinese delegation to explore possibilities of the bilateral cooperation in the aircraft industry. You see... Ukraine needs our help badly for it is rather a lagging behind country now, which is actually due to "orange revo" and "orange nationalistic rule" there. Now fancy the thing they want to bring smth of the kind into China! There’s plenty of relevant info in the Inet for those taking interest in the theme. See this for instance http://ukrainiantimes.ucoz.ua/news/polj ... -06-11-420
Chairman Hu Jintao been recently in Ukraine with the visit. I hope he discussed the situation with the new Ukrainian leaders ruling in Kiev presently.
Anyway I can hardly imagine any partnership with Ukraine, having citizens who build such perilous plans for China offering its generous help to their country.
Hater

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 am

I don't want to knock China. it is a nation just like any other here on Earth just trying to get by the best way it can, with what it is right now

but feel the need to lay a little reality on yah
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... -pollution

not knocking it, all the world's nations have their issues..the world has so many fricken issues..ugh (wack a mole, anyone?)

but..just sayin'..
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 am

Except for a few dozen human rights violations, they are just one happy country.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm surprised they are not blocking the black vault in china. Lets talk about things your gov't doesn't want you to.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm

We have probably deleted dozens and dozens of spam accounts that have all been from China. Selling all kinds of things. I can't imagine anyone even buying something from those links.
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts