The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

The Great Sphinx of Giza

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 pm

egyptians could never have built the sphinx...they reckon it was made 15 thousand years before the pyramids...yeah right...by how many people? plus the knowledge and technology...it was never possible, and we still cant build these sculptures today...enough said.

Postby Taeko » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:39 pm

I have looked at these Egyptian monuments with remote viewing, and I can get numbers. The Sphinx was carved from the living rock and completed about 15000 years before the present time. It had the head of a lion and in Egyptian thought this would represent the goddess Sekmet. The workmen have very dark skin. They are not using rock drills, chisels, explosives etc. as modern workers would, but have ray devices that get power from crystals to pulverize the rock. The entire project was completed in less than three years. This was a military project and was intended for defense from an enemy coming from the east. When the Sphinx was complete, power crystals were placed in the stone structures in front of the statue to shield the people from enemy attack.

The pyramids were constructed much later. I have 5100 years before the present time for the Great Pyramid. The other pyramids were completed after that time. Once again the stones were cut and moved by levitation using power crystals. The pyramid workers look a little different from the earlier people.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Previous

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts