The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Police State Total Enslavement Documentary

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Freedom_Fighter » Sun May 29, 2011 12:33 pm

I have found and watched this interesting piece on Police STtae and how badly it will affect the United States of America, i believe in what is happening i have seen my own evidence to even nkow what is going to happen. But I thought i would share this documentary with you folks out there who may believe what i believe. Alex Jone know throughout most of the world as the most intriguing Anti-illuminati and ant New World Order people i consider this guy one of my heros as he stands for what he believes in and he broadcasts what frauds most of our poloticians are. I hope you guys out there find this documentary intriguing i did. It is a 16 documentary explaining the damage that the globalists have caused around the world over the last 20 years. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmluVQ9vSZ4

Freedom_Fighter
Freedom_Fighter

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts