The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Trump:Obama:BinLaden Death

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby The_Joker » Wed May 04, 2011 5:42 am

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:18 am

This is exactly what is wrong with the internet, crap like this posted and people believe it immediatly. They make up some ridiculous senerio, and it become gospel to the world.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 pm

greeney2 wrote:This is exactly what is wrong with the internet, crap like this posted and people believe it immediatly. They make up some ridiculous senerio, and it become gospel to the world.

You didn't watch the video did you :crazy: : :roll: :roll: :roll:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 pm

I watched the entire thing, all 20 stupid minutes of it. All one has to do is look at the menu next to it and see it is just another crap video, on a list of 14 other trash videos, solving everything from the JFK assasination to who stole the Mona Lisa.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 05, 2011 12:11 am

:lol:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby The_Joker » Thu May 05, 2011 12:46 am

It's ok Greeney2, you can deny deny deny just like Obama ...it is ok the NWO will look after you...How would sir like his body bag...46 regular or 48 Long?

Woohahahahahahaha
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 05, 2011 12:49 am

You're a pisspoor joker.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:19 am

This is also what is wrong with the internet, you bring us a crap video, and anyone who doesn't swallow it hook, line and sinker, is stupid. I'm not denying anything, I'm not stupid, and I looked at the entire thing. Maybe you are believing anything you see, and your common sense seeing the other surrounding videos on the menu, should ask the question, how credible could they be? Anyone can make up a farfetched theory, based on a AMWAY level presentation. Presentations usually are one sided, by design to led you down a path, where you have to say, "why they must be right", look how well done the video was, it must be true. :roll:
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 05, 2011 1:56 pm

It's fun to theorize on conspiracies, but don't lose perspective. :naughty:
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 05, 2011 7:00 pm

greeney2 wrote:This is also what is wrong with the internet, you bring us a crap video, and anyone who doesn't swallow it hook, line and sinker, is stupid. I'm not denying anything, I'm not stupid, and I looked at the entire thing. Maybe you are believing anything you see, and your common sense seeing the other surrounding videos on the menu, should ask the question, how credible could they be? Anyone can make up a farfetched theory, based on a AMWAY level presentation. Presentations usually are one sided, by design to led you down a path, where you have to say, "why they must be right", look how well done the video was, it must be true. :roll:

Lots of good points, greene, but have you considered this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIYYIG1V4UA
DIss0n80r

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts