The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bin Laden buried at sea

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 am

This is a stroke of genius leaving no place whatsoever forever, for a place for pilgramage, and meeting at to praise or follow him from this point.

Official: Bin Laden buried at sea
ShareretweetEmailPrint AP – FILE - In this 1998 file photo, Osama bin Laden speaks to the journalists in Khost, Afghanistan and made … By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Matt Apuzzo, Associated Press – Mon May 2, 3:40 am ET
WASHINGTON – A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 02, 2011 11:04 am

So they sacrificed the closure of all the people who have suffered because of that monster and others like him for what exactly?
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm

This stinks. I know why they did it. They didn't want people digging him up or defiling his grave. You'd have terrorists coming to pay homage to the remains. Still we need pictures.
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 pm

No code thats not what it is. I have to say the burial at sea was genius becasue it disallows any place for pilgramage and any way to pay homage to him, or meet at his burial site for inspiration, etc.

The second part of this went right over everyones head, and something Obama may very well know about having some Muslim roots. Islamic custom is to be washed, and wrapped in a white cloth, and buied facing Mecca. That is the custom for a common Muslim funeral. Custom for a burial as a martyr means burial in the clothing he died in, and not to be washed. In doing a common Islamic burial, he was denied the burial of a martyr.

Very well done! This one Obama got right.
greeney2

Postby rath » Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Dead, & buried at sea.

Alive & being tortured in a military or CIA base / prison cell somewhere.

who's to know.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm sure its the first, he is dead. I think they will show pictures so there is not doubt whatsoever.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

They need to show pics. They need as much documentation as they can muster or else they may as well had not killed him at all.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby WarAngel » Mon May 02, 2011 10:27 pm

greeney2 wrote:No code thats not what it is. I have to say the burial at sea was genius becasue it disallows any place for pilgramage and any way to pay homage to him, or meet at his burial site for inspiration, etc.

I agree. At sea was the best way.

greeney2 wrote:In doing a common Islamic burial, he was denied the burial of a martyr.

Which is truly a master stroke. :thumbup:

DIss0n80r wrote:They need to show pics. They need as much documentation as they can muster or else they may as well had not killed him at all.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Osama Bin Laden - Dead.jpg
Osama Bin Laden - Dead.jpg (16.78 KiB) Viewed 837 times
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby babybuddah » Tue May 03, 2011 1:17 am

Osama Bin Laden - Dead.jpg
[/quote]

Sorry, but the picture was faked.

http://i.imgur.com/ROcFG.png

- babybuddah
babybuddah