The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bin Laden Dead

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby bartgirl » Mon May 02, 2011 9:59 am

my prayers out to the great nation of united states of amercian how they did a great job of finding bin laden and the people of great country that men and women have serve there country and now we have find the rest and keep there guard up all times no matter what in for information form there allies
etc and proteced and serve there commander in chief etc and other world leaders :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
bartgirl

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am

bert Burns, AP National Security Writer
Posted: 05/02/2011 09:05:31 AM PDT
Updated: 05/02/2011 09:28:02 AM PDT
I'm very surprized they would publish that he is in the Arabian sea. I would have never told what sea or ocean he was in. However the flip side to that would be, by keeping it secret, the USA would be giving credance and credit to the fact, in death he is still a threat. I think you may never see his death photos, for the reason they would use that for a symbol of dying like a mryter. Even if you saw his head with bullet holes, would you believe it was him?

A person familiar with developments said Sunday, May 1, 2011 that bin Laden is dead and the U.S. has the body. (AP Photo/Al Jazeera, File)
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon says Osama bin Laden's body was placed into the waters of the North Arabian Sea after adhering to traditional Islamic procedures - including washing the corpse - aboard the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson.

At a briefing for reporters at the Pentagon, a senior intelligence official said that before the burial the U.S. used multiple means to positively identify bin Laden. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the Pentagon, said a woman believed to be bin Laden's wife identified him by name during the U.S. raid that killed him in Pakistan.

The intelligence official also said that DNA analysis on Monday provided certainty that the body was that of bin Laden.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon May 02, 2011 10:11 am

That's no good. It's too important to not be adequately shown.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 am

I had to watch as fellow Americans jumped out of a 100 story building, HELL YES I WANT TO SEE THE PHOTO !

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:28 am

I would like to see the pictures of him dead too, and you may also have the entire mission on tape via helmet cams on everyone. They may have everybit of it, including his end taped. I was wrong that they would never tell where me was dumped at sea already, so could be a death picture may get released, like the Sadaam boys were.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Mon May 02, 2011 11:42 am

Now we'll never find those WMD's...
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Very funny, but this definatly brings the questions of why and how Bin Laden was in a compound right under the nose of Pakistan's elite military academy and a area know for retired high ranking Pakistan military. It may mean a probable sourse of Bin Laden getting his hands on dirty bomb materials.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 pm

For all those who critisized President Bush and his administration for Guantanamo, the intellegence that led to Bid Laden, has been a trail followed for years, from information from Gitmo and the Bush administration in 2007. AS you can all see now, President Obama who said on day one, I will close Guantanamo in one year, has not kept that promise. Undoubtly Obama became a believer in GWB's insite to have Guantanamo, and further knew it was a nessesary and valuable stratagy dealing with the worst of the worst.

Now, so many years later, we can all see this ultimatly led to the death or capture of Bin Laden, but of other high level Al-Queda people. There are a lot of people with egg on their faces today over this. Thank God Bush never caved to the pressure, and walked out of office still with the resolve he had on 911, and has spent the last 2 years quietly staying out of any public eye, and never once critisized or denigrating Obama, in any way.

History is going to show GWB was a great President.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:52 pm

This worked out exactly as I suspected. I knew they would wait until the war in Iraq and Afghanistan were over and then they'd go after OBL.

This momentous occasion needs a tribute song. I have the perfect one.
Kopfschuss
Lyrics

We all thought OBL was living in a cave, but he was living large in a high class neighborhood in a high security compound, a house built for him in 2006! Lets see, who was making anti-American noises in 2006? Who has the money for this sort of thing? Who has sworn to spend his billions taking down the US economy after he took down the British economy? Hmm, now who could that be?

Well, at least there is one less A-hole in the world. Only 5 1/2 billion more to go.
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:39 pm

They also thought he had died or suffered from Kidney failure, however his Doctor told the USA several years ago, he had no problems with his kidneys.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts