The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Underground Bases and Extra-terrestrials

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby WarAngel » Tue May 03, 2011 10:28 pm

bionic wrote:so..about underground bases and such..
do you remember the Taos hum and the like?

I always wondered if that had anything to do with underground stuff

This is a topic I've never heard of. After reading the Wikipedia article I have to say it's very strange. Reports that it's mostly heard by men (implying it's gender specific) and sounds like "a distant idling diesel engine" make it worth investigating. Although the mainstream explanations could also explain them.

So I'm not certain what to think. If there is an artifical explaination that's not man made then it would be an underground bases thing. Or even both.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 am

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_underground22.htm#Remote%20Viewing%20Underground%20UFO%20Bases

Pat Price is a Remote Viewer who claims ETs have four bases around the world and that he's RVed them. Their locations are as follows.

Mount Perdido:
'A famous set of caves in the Pyrenees have ancient drawings of ancient astronauts and flying spacecraft,' Atwater explained. 'And there have been a number of sightings here.'

Mt. Perdido, aka Mt. Perdu, is 3,352 m, 11,007 ft. high and is the third highest mountain in the Pyrenees. It's about a quarter inch west of Andorra. Price reported that the main base was protected around a 2-mile perimeter with detectors. Several craft were in the launch recovery area and had what looked like an electromagnetic field propulsion system.

Mount Inyangani:
The highest mountain (2,592 m, 8,503 ft) in Zimbabwe, formerly Rhodesia, Africa.

'Actually, it's more of a maintenance and tech center,' Price viewed. 'This base looks like overhaul and maintenance unit. I see lots of spare equipment. Parts are being welded in a vacuum area with window area then parts are fused. A grayish white powder is pasted on both parts then fused.'

His attention was drawn to unit that several were working on. It is a tubular grid system 'for ionizing a layer of air.'

Mount Hayes (Alaska):
It appears to be a weather and geological center and has similar security measures to prevent discovery. He described 'computer equipment' and followed leads on an 'oscilloscope' which led to a small box like structure which contained rotational antenna that sat on top of a mountain peak.

The receiver seemed to be part of a detection system.

'If they were discovered,' Price wrote, 'personnel are deployed physically in activity to make sure of failure of that certain project. This site has also been responsible for strange activity and malfunction of US and Soviet space projects.'

Atwater suggested that if a probe was launched over this part of Alaska, that it might be interfered in some way, to prevent detection of the Mt. Hayes base.

'It comes to mind that these 'people' have infiltrated all government in sensitive positions, not to control government, the processes or people, but rather to be in positions of power to stop politically any activity that may produce a result that could cause discovery.'

Mount Ziel:
a personnel center, in Australia's Northern Territory.

'It is interesting that this unit appears to have the most personnel. There are personnel from the other three sites here, like a rest and recreation area.'

For a few moments, Price felt slightly disoriented and decided they had detected him so he led them to Melbourne.

Price returned to the site and saw vehicles from the other bases, with each having different ID marks that correspond to each site's different functions.

'Mt. Ziel had personnel for all bases and is the homosapiens introduction point.' he observed.

Price also noted that the site should be approached with caution and that the area was under alert at that moment.

I don't know for certain if any of this is true but with all of the UFO and USO sighting around the world there would have to be a base somewhere. At least for convience if nothing else. Otherwise they're making trips from their homeworld or base away from Earth and back everytime. Which I see as much less likely.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu May 05, 2011 1:00 pm

oh..there has to be a base, at least one..or base ships
I had a dream once that I was on a base ship talking to them..I was in a big hanger, full of smaller ships..with a HUGE window wall looking out to space..you could see ships coming and going through it.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Thu May 05, 2011 9:10 pm

bionic wrote:oh..there has to be a base, at least one..or base ships

Yes. At least one. Or where are all the USOs going? I don't think they're just sitting at the bottom of the ocean or using it as a way to stay undetected. If they didn't want us to know they were around they'd make sure we didn't. Which makes me wonder if they sometimes WANT us to see them. As if slowly preparing us for contact. :think:
bionic wrote:I had a dream once that I was on a base ship talking to them..I was in a big hanger, full of smaller ships..with a HUGE window wall looking out to space..you could see ships coming and going through it.

What you describe is alot like Travis Walton's experience. The real one, not the hollywood version. Towards the end of the encounter with ETs he reports being in a hanger area with smaller ships.

Do you remember what any of the ETs or craft looked like in your dream?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Thu May 05, 2011 11:37 pm

in that dream there were two of them..thye looked like really tall grays, sorta, bigger heads, longer arms..Mantas looking, sorta, but long and lean, up strait, not hunched..long, lean arms..long hands and fingers.

One of them slowly unfurled it's arm to point at the ships coming and going from the main ship (through the window) I remember thinking..woow that's a long super long arm ..and it was such a graceful movement..how it unfulred it's arm and point to the ships.
I was standing in a line with other people.
They were showing us that people were going off on missions or something liek that.
We were being prepped and tested to do something similar.
There was something they wanted from me, some attribute I should be showing..can't remember what..I was telling them something along the lines of, I was at my limit..they felt not, and were trying hard to get me by my impass..I insisted back at their insistence(this was all telepathic..not words..more direct thought stuff)
I knew they were dissapointed in me but also knew I was not capable of whatever it was they had wanted from me. Whatever it was.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Wanalola » Tue May 10, 2011 5:21 pm

I think that underground bases located around the world do exist; but I also believe the average citizen will never have access to them. These underground bases are for the military, to house aliens from other planets, scientists who are working on technology etc. and certain select politicians.
Wanalola

Postby Taeko » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Remote viewing can be used to look for these underground ET bases. It is helpful if you have already made contact with ET first. State the target as a question: Is there an underground ET base at Archuleta mesa also called Dulce? This should take you to the location. You may see some underground tunnels. I think all I found was a coal mine. However, not all ET will let me see them. So others should try it.

The best underground ET base I found was in Franz Josef Land Antarctica. It is near the Russian/Soviet former German above ground base. I found myself in rooms and corridors with equipment I could not recognize. There were plenty of humans wearing very strange clothing and rather long blond hair. There are men and women, but they are difficult to distinguish. I recognize them as the Nordics, and they know I am watching them and look my way as if they see me. I follow some of them into a very large room in which are parked several classic UFO disc craft. I try to question them as to what they are doing in Antarctica? The message comes to me that they are observing damage to the Earth due to human activity as well as atomic weapons. I then observe one of the craft fly down a tunnel underwater and out into the ocean.

The ET then gave me permission to report what I observed. They know that world government officials are keeping their presence a secret. The ET do not trust them at all.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby GilCarlson » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 am

Hey, those reptilian aliens are escaping! They are under Dulce Base in New Mexico and many other spots. They are just waiting to come back up to the surface and claim their home and maybe have us for lunch! Don't believe me? Take a look at this:
http://www.blue-planet-project.com/Secr ... -Base.html
GilCarlson

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts