The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby hiflier » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 am

Hello All,

The cheap shots are just that- cheap. As for 92 days of fame? This would seem to be yet another example of someone who doesn't care to be thorough in their research. The project and it's promotion actually went for 150 days. AND it required action to implement and participate in. The alternative is, of course, to just fall back into the same old sameold and discuss the issue for another 60+ years with no solution. Take your pick: action, inaction. I chose action to reduce the subject to a level that would be more efficient. Better suited to not have so much room for conjecture. Even as a non believer I saw the need to limit areas of speculation and, most of all, the spiraling up of fear as a result of that speculation.

The principle of taking action and being persistent, especially in the face of negative and even angry comments coupled with warnings of emminent danger were ignored for 150 days in an effor to start a process of empowerment to continue the quest. That fact was stated many times during the process.

My retuns to the Forums on occasion is to eliminate the idea that I was not just promoting garbage and when it was over I would head for the hills. Not the case at all as you can see. As for MUFON?- next post.
hiflier

Postby hiflier » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 am

Hello All I wrote this on 4/23:

http://www.2011mufonsymposium.com/

I'm going to dissect a carefully worded overview to reveal what is really being offered:

"We are excited to announce the 42nd Annual MUFON Symposium."

-I'll bet you are.

"Our theme for 2011 is “ET Contact: The Implications for Science and Society.”

-Where'd ya get that idea?

"The Symposium will take place at the Hyatt Regency in Irvine, CA a beautiful Four Diamond Resort the weekend of July 29-31, 2011. Special hotel rates of $89 per night have been negotiated for this one of a kind event, with pricing good for 7 days, so bring the entire family to Southern California for an unforgettable Symposium experience and family vacation."

-One of a kind?
-$89 a night for how many per room?

"We will be taking a Giant leap forward into earth’s future to the year 2056; ET Contact is now happening on a regular and on-going basis since a race of ETs from a planet circling the star Vega in the constellation Lyra has found its way to planet earth and made contact with us."

-WOW! Is that the truth?

"We come to find that there are many ET races in the vastness of space and that we are but one of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of civilizations that dot the night sky."

-Would someone on this Forum please verify this? What does MUFON know that would make me go all the way to California to find out? I don't know but something tells me I shouldn't have to. Shouldn't they just tell us without costing us money?

"What are the implications for mankind? Will man survive ET contact? What will become of our world religions? Will contact be friendly or openly hostile? How will our government react?

-You mean to say our government doesn't know about Vega and you do?

"What about our military? What major advances, if any, are likely to occur with our science and technology? What other surprises are in store for mankind?"

-Well gosh, we don't know: sounds like you do though. But you really don't. And still you try to make money!

"These and many, many, more thoughts and ideas will be explored by a dozen speakers over this two and a half day event as we delve into the implications of ET contact on us as human beings…, our science, and our society."

-Oh, I get it now, these are only thoughts and implications. And here I thought it was real again. We are only going to "explore".

"So sit down, put on your seat belt, and get ready for the ride of your life through the fast paced world of ET Contact, and its impact on every one of us. Our journey begins Friday night with a Banquet and keynote address by former NASA Astronaut Story Musgrave."

-Folks have been telling me to sit down all my life, and also,I wouldn't call 60+ years exactly fast paced would you?. Musgrave seems interesting enough though.

"Story will share stories about his personal life, outer space, and his six Space Shuttle missions. You will hear first hand his views on Extra-Terrestrial life and our future as a space faring nation. It is a talk you will NOT want to miss!

-Hey folks, how 'bout that. I get to hear his "first hand views" on ET. What? Only someone's opinions?- NOT AGAIN! Heck, I got those. Can I speak there too? ..."space faring nation"....?? What, not the spacefaring WORLD?..... not the spacefaring PLANET? HEY, MUFON, don't look now but your dirty underwear is showing. We all know now who it is that you work for!

"This will be followed Saturday morning by renowned author and lecturer Richard Dolan speaking from his new book “After Disclosure.”

-Marketing.

"Richard will paint the broad landscape of what people can expect once ET openly first sets foot on our planet and what we might find out about ourselves."

-Keyword- "paint"
-...... "first sets foot"..... Makes one think it's never happened before but the key word "openly" saves the day though..
-Ooo, ooo, another keyword..."might". The absolute most used word in conference-speak.

"From there we will branch out and explore the impact of ET on world religions, our government and military's reaction to ET contact, ask the question-What does remote viewing tell us about our ET future?"

-Government and military reaction is an unknown but the wording after "explore" IS a little tricky afterall. It's meant that one will "explore" the "government and military's reaction to ET contact" as well. Oh goodie, more "exploring". It is not that they really know what official reactions would be, in other words, are going to do just what we do. SPECULATE. In fact this symposium seem full of that. But, what do I know.

"......explore MARS anomalies that point to ET origin, as well as the possibility and probability of Time Travel".

-Key word- "point".

"finally wrapping up with an exploration of the technologies which ET Contact will bring which will revolutionize our world."

-More exploring!........"will bring'......."will revolutionize".... Sounds like a definite to me but the use of the word "exploration" negates the whole thing back to speculating IMHO. No one could begin to have a coherent dialogue on this. They know nothing we don't so how could they? Again, speculation and guesswork.

"It will be an exciting time indeed!"

- The announcement begins and ends using the idea of being "exciting".

"There will also be a free UFO/ET Art Show, film festival, and over 100 vendors to explore and check out."

-And BANG! There it is folks. The sad reason for this "one of a kind" symposium. Get you all buttered up to pull out the plastic..........Again!
-And just when I thought I was coming down too hard on the conferences. Oops........ wait a minute.....OK.....I was wrong.....this is NOT a conference...... it's a ONE-OF-A-KIND SYMPOSIUM. Well now, that's different now, huh?.

"So bring your family, friends, and co-workers, and come learn about our future, YOUR Future."

- Yes, do that.Just like you've done for the past 42 years. Honestly though, the direction the future can take could indeed be a product of a hyped senario such as this. it's just that this is the wrong direction and for the wrong reasons.

"Register NOW for this unique event. (we need the money) We look forward to seeing you the end of July at the Hyatt Regency Resort in beautiful Southern California. Be There!"

My question for you folks at home: Where can I find Truth? Because, for some strange reason, I don't think it's going to be in "beautiful Southern California".
hiflier

Postby DIss0n80r » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 am

Riled, are you? :eh:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby hiflier » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:31 am

Hello Diss0n80r

Nope. Just stating the obvious and not so obvious. I'm actually surprised that more believers aren't riled. But if everyone is satisfied with the current picture then I suppose change is will not be happening anytime soon. Friendly advice and encouragement at this point is all I can and have ever been able to offer. It would appear leading the horse is as good as it gets. ;)
hiflier

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 am

In that way one can be assured of timing any involvement with the rest of the World's participants. This exercise is meant to be brief but can last as long as anyone who chooses to be involved wants it to. In an ideal setting the entire endeavor will last about a minute. So for all intents and purposes it can in fact be over at 5:21 am GMT. It's up to the individual.

There is no website and no group to check in with which means if anyone does this it will be unknown to anyone else. It costs nothing and amounts to a one minute mental invitation for ET if ET exists to show themselves. Whether anything occurs is anybody's guess but it will be an important large scale maneuver to see if a worldwide effort at Telepathy will have results.

You are the one who brought this to the forum, with whatever your so called project was, sounded like something of substance, dropping the countdown reminders, apparently to no more than your idea of mounting a worldwide mental telepathy experiment.

By your own admission no place to goto, no website, and that the results would be unknown to anyone esle. The day comes and passes, and you announce ET didn't show, but how would you know that, since you have no website or place for worldwide participants to have given their results. Where did you make your conclusions from? I asked about MUFON because your idea if done properly may have had merit, to have done on a worldwide scale, with a place to go, place to register, and place to give worldwide feedback, and collect the data. This sounds no more than one persons invention for a message board prank, which is why I said you wanted your 92 days of fame, blowing smoke, and pulling everyones chain. I have a hard time imagining how you can tell us results, when you have no place to report it to.

Sad part is, had you done this for real, and made this a year long, or 2 year long, or even a 5 year long study, under the umbrella of a worldwide organized thing like MUFON, it could have had the magnitude of a SETI experiment. The keys dates could have been part of the Symposium. Instead you take the opportunity to downgrade the MUFON International Symposium, this year in So Calif. Look again who is part of that Symposium, and tell us it has no credibilty.

Done right, an organized effort, make it a real true documentable experiment, and you could be a speaker someday at a MUFON Symposium. For the record, no convention, no Symposium is without cost, so demonizing MUFON becasue of a hotel and attendance package is pretty dumb. It costs money to goto any Convention. General admission for a day is probably a nominal amount.
greeney2

Postby hiflier » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello greeny2,

ET was a no-show unless YOU have heard different. Iwas in touch with 20+ Forums up to an hour after this "idea" and no one had anything to report. MUFON did not respond to any inquiries before this project nor responded during the project. It was not for lack of trying either. What do think was involved in planning this? NOTHING? The views on Forums alone topped 50,000. This project, of which you've forgotten the name of somehow was designed by the author, a believer, after 38 years of knocking on doors for dialogue and answers including MUFON's.

Until you definitely know the whole story behind this ex-project jumping to erroneous conclusions about me- which this project had nothing to do with; it was not about me- then your questions will be totally misplaced. I don't get it. After all the posts, all the dialogue, all the explanations, all the details of the project itself and the reasons for it and why it was presented you complain about a detail like the MUFON Symposium (conference really, just like the rest) that after 42 years still has nothing in the way of answers and no plan of action to get any.

It sold out to Robert Bigelow, closed it's fine Forum, Will not give out any information unless one becomes a member or a field investigator. The field investigator criteria was given to me as a requirement for me asking for a simple thing! I asked for a list of Black Triangle sightings that were in chronological order as opposed to their usual fare of listing sightings by case number. If someone calls in a sighting say, yesterday and then someone calls in a sighting from five years ago, the 5 yr. old sighting goes next on the case number list. If you ask that those sightings be listed chronologically for research purposes they want to know the nature and source of your research credentials. When you say you are just doing research for yourself you get the rope-a-dope run around. End of story.

MUFON? Don't make me laugh! BUT they do have a "Symposium". Why? I think you know. You wouldn't by any chance be a vendor would you?
hiflier

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 pm

ET was a no-show unless YOU have heard different. Iwas in touch with 20+ Forums up to an hour after this "idea" and no one had anything to report.

Did I miss where you asked this forum what they experienced if they participated? You just told everyone the results and never asked.

You clearly stated there was no place to go, no place to register, and the results would only be unknown to anyone else!

There is no website and no group to check in with which means if anyone does this it will be unknown to anyone else. It costs nothing and amounts to a one minute mental invitation for ET if ET exists to show themselves. Whether anything occurs is anybody's guess but it will be an important large scale maneuver to see if a worldwide effort at Telepathy will have results.

Which one am I supose to believe?

Look again about MUFON Symposium! You still missed something, and no I am not a vender.
greeney2

Postby thunder » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 pm

which one to beleave?? did u see a ship? or anything that resembeled one?
thunder

Postby DIss0n80r » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 pm

None of it makes any sense whatsoever. If spaceships didn't show up, it proves nothing, except that some people are so egotistical/delusional they actually think that they can use their mind beams to summon spaceships.

Or maybe they know they can't, and are just pretending to so they can get something out of it, like that Prophet Yahweh character.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby hiflier » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Hello All,

OK. I'll give it one more try...........

I don't see any issues with the "Say Hello to ET" project. The subject ET has been reduced to two approaches:

1) ET does not exist. In which everyone can quit and go home! And

2) If ET does exist then WHY did they not show up?.

If one is a believer in ET then the only debate left is "WHY the no-show".

Onlychild's idea did exactly what it was supposed to do. And knowing this would be the outcome was why I, even as a non-believer, saw the logical benefit of the project to the ET-believing community. I mean, if ET exists and DID show then a whole separate dynamic and set of questions would come into play which are now useless. So if you believe in ET you now have one (and only one!) question left: Why the no-show?

If anyone has done any serious research into the subject of ET this will put a spin on your information that one did not have before. This is why I consider the project a success. The result is the simplification of the enigma. Non existence vs. a reason for not showing. All other subjects and discussions no longer apply. If anyone truly gives this some honest thought then this conclusion will be obvious and the value of "onlychild's" project will be realized.

Consider this to be my last and final contribution to the "Say Hello to ET" project.

Regards, hiflier. Over....and out.
hiflier

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts