The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pirates

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 am

:lol: Now you have a new player at the terror table, PIRATES Too funny, and now since the daring rescue by the U S Navy Seals there are really really pissed off and out for revenge.

PLEASE STOP THE GAME.

Just ask any Pirate expert about the pending doom these pirates can bring :roll: :roll: We do now have Pirate experts don't ya know!

Experts indicated that piracy in the Indian Ocean off Somalia, which transformed one of the world's busiest shipping lanes into one of its most dangerous, has entered a new phase with the Navy SEAL rescue operation of Phillips.

It "could escalate violence in this part of the world, no question about it," said Vice Adm. Bill Gortney, commander of U.S. Naval Force central command

For Christ's sake. When will these phuckers stop with this bullshit propaganda, keep the dangers, if any, TO THEMSELVES AND JUST SHOOT THESE BASTARD PIRATES ON SITE?

Are you telling me that we need experts to handle these maggot flies? :o

Sorry folks this is pure propaganda bullshit.

Actually have a Piracy center:
The International Maritime Bureau said Monday it supported the action by the U.S. and French navies, but cautioned it may spark retaliatory moves by pirates.

"We applaud the U.S. and the French action. We feel that they are making the right move, although the results sometimes may be detrimental," said Noel Choong of the IMB's piracy center in Kuala Lumpur.

Argh~~~~~Where's the museum? :lol: :lol:

Insane~Shiver me timbers~`Mate'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090413/ap_ ... sed_stakes

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 am

I bet soon they will say, our enemies are some highgly advanced uber indians with penetrating arrows on anything. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:10 am

No they are just sowing seeds for conditioning the masses that a Military presence is in the making. Using the Pirates to justify stepped up Military presence in the area which will lead to a more permanent presence in the entire region.

This writing is clearly visible on the proverbial wall. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 am

I agree Cole.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 am

Either way, this sh*t will continue as always, To my knowledge...I blame the old generations for everything, because most teach their children to honor their cause and so the same conflicts occur every generations with just more advanced way of killing people :roll:
And they want to find God,Aliens,Ghosts etc etc.
Yeah right good luck with that stupids... :roll: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:55 am

They aren't pirates as such. They are just Blacks acting like Blacks.

Sure they are receiving help from outside (beyond their intelligence), but they are the ones seen doing the robberies so they should be seen to be eradicated from the high seas as one would rid a house of vermin - ie shoot the lot of them and even put a bounty on their heads.

Anyone using this scum for personal or political gain will just have to find some other patsies if they can't do it themselves.

Those SEALS did good work. Pity they'd as soon blast your brains out if they were given the orders.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 am

Could not have ended better. One ship Captian saved without a scratch, one pirate captured(probably wishes he was killed), 3 priates dead, and only 3 bullets were fired.

My hats off to the Navy Seals, outstanding Job.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:50 am

Yes and 200+ dead yanks as well. Good job. :roll:

If you think they are going to leave US ships alone you’re very wrong. If some one stole your car and the police found him, you would press charges against him. ;)

All this will do is increase pirates’ attacks against the USA.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Jaack » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Good for Dear Reader. I'm glad he has some balls.

The silence from the left is deafening. What about the pirates rights etc.... All the torture the pirates took part in and then being kilt so swiftly. The same military the left hates makes Dear Reader look good. Too funny; the left sucks and sucks a lot.
What?
Jaack

Postby mael » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Lashmar wrote:Yes and 200+ dead yanks as well. Good job. :roll:

If you think they are going to leave US ships alone you’re very wrong. If some one stole your car and the police found him, you would press charges against him. ;)

All this will do is increase pirates’ attacks against the USA.

Our colonial cousins - the riff-raff we turfed-out a few centuries ago, are quite definitely a curious breed.

Very prone to stupidity and rightly internationally acclaimed for it. Invincibly naive and apt to loll-about on sofas drinking a soft-drink called Corona which I gather passes for 'beer' where they are.

Their collective and general state of physical and mental health is appalling and getting worse, and most of them are loud, obnoxious and smelly.

But 'fuck-with-them' and they'll likely kick your ass (arse).
mael

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts