The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pirates

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby mael » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Jaack wrote:Good for Dear Reader. I'm glad he has some balls.

The silence from the left is deafening. What about the pirates rights etc.... All the torture the pirates took part in and then being kilt so swiftly. The same military the left hates makes Dear Reader look good. Too funny; the left sucks and sucks a lot.


Do you wash your face and brush your hair with coarse sandpaper?
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 pm

mael wrote:
Jaack wrote:Good for Dear Reader. I'm glad he has some balls.

The silence from the left is deafening. What about the pirates rights etc.... All the torture the pirates took part in and then being kilt so swiftly. The same military the left hates makes Dear Reader look good. Too funny; the left sucks and sucks a lot.


Do you wash your face and brush your hair with coarse sandpaper?


No. Do you fall off your toilet a lot?
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 pm

mael wrote:
Lashmar wrote:Yes and 200+ dead yanks as well. Good job. :roll:


If you think they are going to leave US ships alone you’re very wrong. If some one stole your car and the police found him, you would press charges against him. ;)

All this will do is increase pirates’ attacks against the USA.


Our colonial cousins - the riff-raff we turfed-out a few centuries ago, are quite definitely a curious breed.

Very prone to stupidity and rightly internationally acclaimed for it. Invincibly naive and apt to loll-about on sofas drinking a soft-drink called Corona which I gather passes for 'beer' where they are.

Their collective and general state of physical and mental health is appalling and getting worse, and most of them are loud, obnoxious and smelly.

But 'fuck-with-them' and they'll likely kick your ass (arse).


But 'fuck-with-them' and they'll likely kick your ass (arse)

Thank you, thank you very much....remember that...
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Dissecting Leftism

It's the shared hatred of the rest of us that unites Islamists and the Left.

American liberals don't love America. They despise it. All they love is their own fantasy of what America could become. They are false patriots.....Cold Snickle 'Spirocy thinks it's a conspiracy plot to get the military up in them thar hills. Good deal. Kick their creepy little butts. Maybe we'll get some Islamic terror pigs that are wedging in from the north...

Obama Did Not Order the Kill That Freed Capt. Phillips


Sorry libs. Obama did not give the direct order to kill the Somali pirates. You'll have to wait another day for the cut-and-runner to earn his hero badge.
Blackfive has the real story:

I just finished listening to the press conference w/ ADM Gortney about the rescue of Captain Phillips. At the time it happened the USS Bainbridge was towing the lifeboat to calmer waters as the sea state was deteriorating. One of the pirates was on board the Bainbridge as the talks about obtaining Phillip's release continued. The lifeboat was approx. 25 m behind the Bainbridge when snipers on the fantail observed one of the pirates in the pilot house of the lifeboat pointing an AK-47 at the back of a tied up Phillips and the other two pirates on board were visible (at least shoulders and heads). The standing authority gave them clearance to engage the pirates if the life of the captain was in imminent danger. The on scene commander deemed this to be true and gave the order to fire. All three bad guys were taken out and then a rigid inflatable boat went to the lifeboat to retrieve Phillips. It is unknown at this point whether the shooters were SEALs or Marine Scout Snipers as both would have been available.


This was not a rescue attempt ordered by National Command Authority i.e. the President. It was a reaction by the on scene commander under standard authority to safeguard the life of a hostage.

The AP is reporting that President Obama gave the order to use military force to rescue the hostage, that is misleading.
They want so desperately for the community organizer to become a real hero.
http://dissectleft.blogspot.com/

...love ya Jaack, but they lied to us again.....so much for the left wing meteor...
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Ain't no spiracy to it~~~~~~~Thar's gold in dem dare hills, and Oil, and all sorts of other desirable stuffs.

Just keep dat ear to the ground and listen for the rumblings in the distance. I mean the bombing of the Pirate bases :lol: :lol: They got bases and all don't ya know :mrgreen:

Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby screamzero » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Pirates are drawing the attention....I guess we just be lookin' for an excuse....us evil Americans. Maybe the U.S. government will exploit this "opportunity" to flex it's way into their resources....Imperialistic curmudgeons that we are.

You know? I'm sick and tired of clowns ass-youming the worst about a country that has given more to mankind in treasure of expression; freedom and wealth than any other in history-say otherwise and it's a BIG FAT LIE.
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Yes but your country is nothing of what it was back then.
Now they simply abuse their power inherited by those who gave alot.
It´s like a rich child inheriting all the money from their rich parents and uses it wrong.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:16 am

mael wrote:
Lashmar wrote:Yes and 200+ dead yanks as well. Good job. :roll:


If you think they are going to leave US ships alone you’re very wrong. If some one stole your car and the police found him, you would press charges against him. ;)

All this will do is increase pirates’ attacks against the USA.


Our colonial cousins - the riff-raff we turfed-out a few centuries ago, are quite definitely a curious breed.

Very prone to stupidity and rightly internationally acclaimed for it. Invincibly naive and apt to loll-about on sofas drinking a soft-drink called Corona which I gather passes for 'beer' where they are.

Their collective and general state of physical and mental health is appalling and getting worse, and most of them are loud, obnoxious and smelly.

But 'fuck-with-them' and they'll likely kick your ass (arse).


:lol: :lol: :lol:

`colonial cousins` :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Lashmar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 am

Dark-Samus wrote:It´s like a rich child inheriting all the money from their rich parents and uses it wrong.


That is a very good way to put it Saturos.
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:35 am

That is a very good way to put it Saturos.


;) :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests