The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Japan hit by massive 8.8 earthquake, Tsunami Warning

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Yep. It can kill very fast or it can kill you very slow. And you won't even know its happening, the exposure that is.

I guess Cole is still looking up the answers.
CodeBlackv2

Postby chrisv25 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

if anyone else would like to find answers MIT has an opensource online course system, it free and mostly complete.

here is the link to nuclear reactor engineering
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/nuclear-engi ... signments/

nuclear reactor safety
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/nuclear-engi ... ure-notes/

and radiation
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/nuclear-engi ... ure-notes/

as a side, the water in texas is awful...:(
chrisv25

Postby Nesaie » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 pm

So it seems to continue?

I hear they're going to evacuate Tokyo as well?

Mael? Give a shout out.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm

They just reopened Disneyland in Tokyo, don't think they are evacuating today. :lol:
greeney2

Postby mael » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Tokyo is evacuating itself. It is a fairly slow process. The biggest wigs legged-it in the first days after the sabotaged plants started melting down.

For a month at best after the radioactive particulates began raining down here, news was fairly simple to procure, but since those early days, information has been difficult to obtain due to the governments here and governments everywhere else doing their best to keep the lid on the truth of the extent of this catastrophe.

If you want to be fed bs then see what they want you to think in the lamestream news. However if you prefer your information unexpurgated then mostly you just need to have power running through your neurons - commonsense indicates three meltdowns and a spent fuel pond stacked to the gills and leaking like a sieve and perched five floors up the skeleton of a building which has been subjected to continuous earthquakes, salt water and radiation for a year and a half. Well if you prefer to think Chernobyl's radiation from one reactor blowing, which was essentially covered within a month - is worse than Fukushima then there are medals for such invincibly naive souls - bless 'em.

Currently tptb here are raking in fortunes from graft fixing up subcontractor after subcontractor to con the dregs of society to 'work' in the wasted nuke plant - makes good TV with a good storyline.

Apartments are being built from concrete which contains incinerated radioactive detritus from the nukes. Same with asphalt on the roads, and bulding materials. One needs to be a little wary of food in the shops these days, and it is getting more common to find elevated levels of radiation over the ambient - which incidentally has doubled in this past year and a half.

There is no doubt the spreading of radioactive material all over Japan is a deliberate policy. The way to deal with a dangerous material is to isolate it by evacuation people and keeping the dangerous substance in one secure location until and when the stuff can be made benign. I'm a bit confused as to why the tit-heads running the show here are wont to wreck the nation's dna - but not all that confused. I'm somewhat irritated by the radiation being trucked all over the country, but I am reassured by the fact that I'll be dead some time and won't need to put up with this crap.

Those stumps where reactors used to be at Fukushima are a real mess now. The situation hasn't improved one iota. The situation is only worsening. Soon the remains of the reinforcing will have another freezing winter with seawater corroding what's left of them.

The coriums have migrated from their primary containment and krypton is detected in the plumes of 'steam' that pop up out of the ground all over the place.

Some 80% of kids up Fukushima and Tokyo way have diabetes, over half have thyroid cysts, and if you want to know the other ailments caused by the radiation spewing everywhere then just read up on Chernobyl - but bear in mind that the illnesses seem to be occuring sooner in Fukushima.

It's a clusterfuck of the highest pedigree.

I'll tell you something you won't want to believe:- The West coast of the North American Continent is more radioactively polluted than the sea around Japan. I don't think your US media is making this fact known. Well you ought to know it. If you know about it then you are able to make an informed choice as to whether you are going to believe the hype that radiation ain't so bad, or take a look at the generations of retards in the Ukraine after Chernobyl.

Fukushima is making a select few very rich. It is also taking care of some of the useless people around. Oh the scams! If only you knew!
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 pm

How has my friend Mael been? Thought you were going to disappear forever here, but glad to see you checking in again. Been behaving yourself, out in that workshop? :lol:
greeney2

Postby mael » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 pm

greeney2 wrote:How has my friend Mael been? Thought you were going to disappear forever here, but glad to see you checking in again. Been behaving yourself, out in that workshop? :lol:

Mostly learning this and that. Made loads of machines - just to see if I could - I made a spot welder (which works) a couple of weeks ago and welded the neighbour's cat to an electricity pylon in July.

I make bikes for a hobby - and I sell them as well. Mostly 50cc (easy to sell) and a few others - a Suzy Katana 400 & a Suzuki K125 spring to mind. The 400 I sold, but the 125 is waiting until I can finish making my press to get the crank pin out so I can replace the big-end bearing. - Actually all I've done is make a mental note of the parts I need to make it when I finally get around to it - but I envisage it materialising in a month or so. The press is going to have parts from a few car jacks in it, and some thick steel I picked-up years back.

I am slowly accumulating old tools. For example I find the remains of a bench grinder in the river and spend ages cleaning it up and getting it running again with new bearings etc. But my speciality seems to be with engines. I'm getting pretty furking good at fabricating parts for generators which are too old to find spares for. One 40 year old 12 Amp genny i have finished recently had a duff magneto, and as I didn't have the wire around to re-wind it, I rigged it up with the ignition system using a battery and a coil. I needed to make a charging system to keep the battery topped-up, though this wasn't difficult as I only had to run a line from the AC output to a SMPS which puts out enough. (Took freaking ages to get it all done though). That genny was submerged in a flood and I didn't know the magneto was duff until I'd virtually finished rebuilding it - so I didn't want to just chuck it out after all that effort so I decided to learn how to get a spark from some other method.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

When I worked in M/C dealerships in the 70's, mostly Kawasaki's, we had to do a lot of single cranks. I had a guy I sent them all out to in those days. Also did a lot of other 2-stroke cranks, bultacos, DKW's, and once in a while had a twin or triple crank to do. A llot of those rod kits and big end bearing are no longer available parts of the old stuff from the 60's and 70's. I sent all that work out, like I did with cylinder boring and other machine work. You can do them with a small press, 12 tons which you can probably make up easily with some Channel iron, and a hydraulic jack. You need to make a fixture for truing the crank, will need a dial indictor, big lead mallet for smacking them and making them move. Definatly a art and learned process. I'm not sure if they have them in Japan, but in the states Harbor Freight has a press that comes with all the press plates. We used to straighten fork tubes on the press all the time too. You need a few vee-blocks for that.

Sounds like you are doing OK, hope you are well and staying low profiles on message boards. :lol:

Debrie from your earthquake is now reaching the shores of Northern Oregon and Washington. A lost boat just washed up on shore a few weeks ago.
greeney2

Postby rath » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:59 am

greeney2 wrote:How has my friend Mael been? Thought you were going to disappear forever here, but glad to see you checking in again. :lol:

You mean he left. ( you joker ) :lol:
rath

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts