The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Ancient Flood/Deluge

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby antz123 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 am

Actually Ancient Aliens had a nice theory about Deluge.

They said it sounds totally impractical to house all animals, birds, reptiles, fish, seeds etc in a "Boat"

So they said could it be more like a ship which stored "DNA" and later cloned the animals from DNA and populated the Earth.

As weird as old age DNA banks sound they still more practical compared to a ship full of "ALL" living/life giving things of Eath
antz123

Postby bionic » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 pm

yep
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby WarAngel » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:03 pm

antz123 wrote:So they said could it be more like a ship which stored "DNA" and later cloned the animals from DNA and populated the Earth.

The possibility with this is that there are Earth native animals and maybe even Humans on another world somewhere. :!:

If an alien race wanted to preserve life on this planet then it would be a logical plan to have populations on multiple worlds. This could even explain the few reports of aliens looking very Human-like. Such as the Travis Walton and Antonio Vilas Boas abductions.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:43 am

@ WarAngel and Bionic

To be honest I mean I dont know how can we say may be 20-30% of speicies on planet are not like aliens it self.

What I mean is as said all mythologies all arks were "DNA Banks" then may be some of the existing ones on planet are actually mix up by a race of non-Earth Origin. If they are also Carbon based life form their visual similarity of themselves and animals should be similar to ours.
antz123

Postby WarAngel » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 am

antz123 wrote:@If they are also Carbon based life form their visual similarity of themselves and animals should be similar to ours.

I think it depends more on planetary conditions such as gravity. Humans walk upright because there was a need for them to do so. We're what could be considered "tall" because the gravity isn't higher. If it were lower we might not even look like this. Some theorize that a low gravity world would produce floating creatures. I think Carl Sagan commented on it. There might be a video around here somewhere about it.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby bionic » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:25 am

This planet. Earth, sure seems to have a variety of "life".
One wonders about that.
I mean, looking at many of the others..that can't seem to get much going..this planet, in particular..blossoms..like a flower.
YEY EARTH!!!
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby antz123 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 am

an Old topic but realized something today.

In Indian Mythology we have a thing called as Avtar. No no not the ones movie was made on but these are 9 avatars which are like representation of God. and his deeds to do fix the things

In their order of appearence and their doings:

1) Matsya, the fish-avatar who saved Manu – the progeniter of mankind from the great deluge and rescued the Vedic scriptures by killing a demon.
2) Kurma, the tortoise-avatar, who helped in the Samudra manthan – the churning of the ocean.
3) Varaha, the boar-avatar, who rescued the earth from the ocean, by killing her kidnapper-demon Hiranyaksha.
4) Narasimha, the half man-half lion avatar, who killed the tyrant demon-king Hiranyakashipu, to rescue the demon's son Prahlada, who was a Vishnu-devotee
5) Vamana, the dwarf-avatar, who subdued the king Maha Bali.
6) Parashurama, sage with the axe who killed the thousand-armed king Kartavirya Arjuna
7) Rama, the king of Ayodhya and the hero of the Hindu epic Ramayana
8) Krishna, the king of Dwarka, a central character in the Bhagavata Purana and the Mahabharata and reciter of Bhagavad Gita.
9) Kalki ("Eternity", or "time", or "The Destroyer of foulness"), who is expected to appear at the end of Kali Yuga.

( Thanks to wiki for above details)

Now ofcourse first avatar has parallels with Noah and Biblical Flood reference.

However what got me is ....

1) is a fish
2) is an amphibian
3) is simpler animal
4) is half animal - half man
5) is a just a man
6) is more like alpha male
7) is king of men
8) spoke himself as God and the Deliverer.

It is almost like an evolution in science/ social science.
antz123

Postby Lightwolf » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:03 pm

antz123 wrote:an Old topic but realized something today.

In Indian Mythology we have a thing called as Avtar. No no not the ones movie was made on but these are 9 avatars which are like representation of God. and his deeds to do fix the things

In their order of appearence and their doings:

1) Matsya, the fish-avatar who saved Manu – the progeniter of mankind from the great deluge and rescued the Vedic scriptures by killing a demon.
2) Kurma, the tortoise-avatar, who helped in the Samudra manthan – the churning of the ocean.
3) Varaha, the boar-avatar, who rescued the earth from the ocean, by killing her kidnapper-demon Hiranyaksha.
4) Narasimha, the half man-half lion avatar, who killed the tyrant demon-king Hiranyakashipu, to rescue the demon's son Prahlada, who was a Vishnu-devotee
5) Vamana, the dwarf-avatar, who subdued the king Maha Bali.
6) Parashurama, sage with the axe who killed the thousand-armed king Kartavirya Arjuna
7) Rama, the king of Ayodhya and the hero of the Hindu epic Ramayana
8) Krishna, the king of Dwarka, a central character in the Bhagavata Purana and the Mahabharata and reciter of Bhagavad Gita.
9) Kalki ("Eternity", or "time", or "The Destroyer of foulness"), who is expected to appear at the end of Kali Yuga.

( Thanks to wiki for above details)

Now ofcourse first avatar has parallels with Noah and Biblical Flood reference.

However what got me is ....

1) is a fish
2) is an amphibian
3) is simpler animal
4) is half animal - half man
5) is a just a man
6) is more like alpha male
7) is king of men
8) spoke himself as God and the Deliverer.

It is almost like an evolution in science/ social science.

Despite the fact that you are refering to Hindu mythology, there still remains the one ancient hero before Noah...Gilgamesh...the flood myth is prevalent in so many cultures from so many different people, yet these two are the ones best known...did the creators of the Bible change the story of Gilgamesh to suit themselves? Yes...I think so...to catch up with the "times" as it were, for Gilgamesh and Noah were ancient before there was a Jesus...So much evidence to support this flood....it happened...and may again...time will tell...

Great subject and post Joe! Good to see you still slumming around on the vault!! :dance: How's the coffee biz!

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 am

WarAngel wrote:
antz123 wrote:So they said could it be more like a ship which stored "DNA" and later cloned the animals from DNA and populated the Earth.

The possibility with this is that there are Earth native animals and maybe even Humans on another world somewhere. :!:

If an alien race wanted to preserve life on this planet then it would be a logical plan to have populations on multiple worlds. This could even explain the few reports of aliens looking very Human-like. Such as the Travis Walton and Antonio Vilas Boas abductions.

Certainly possible. Afterall, if the "gods" seeded this planet surely they could seed others throughout the universe.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Previous

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts