The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Upcoming Doctor Who (SPOILERS!!!!)

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby WarAngel » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Ok so I've been conversing with another Who fan who claims to be knowlagable in upcoming episode information.
He's even provided pics to support some of it.

Ok last warning (imagine River Song saying it) SPOILERS!!!! :!:

From what I've been told The Doctor will be captured and taken to Area 51. The twist in this is that's a bearded "future version" of the current Doctor.
That he's been there for some time. He'll be chained. If I read correctly it has something to do with the Roswell Incident. In the facility there aparently
is a symbol that has an "A 51" on it. A further twist is the following said by the Doctor. "Amy Pond you are going to kill me and there's nothing you can do
to stop it from happening."

River Song is there and wants Amy to say nothing to the "present" Doctor about what she saw or heard. One possibility is the U.S. is trying to make
a Time Ship and may get the parts as seen in the episode "The Lodger."

There's also a symbol which I theorize is a type of U.S. Air Force symbol either a Black Ops or future one.

Things called "Silents" make an appearance. Looks like this is a continuation of "The Silience" seen/not heard in previous episodes like Vampires In Venice.
The picture I saw showed them looking like alien Greys in Men In Black suits.

Also it apears Amy Pond shall be leaving the TARDIS. Fate unknown at this point but it seems like she'll survive. Personally I'd like to see the Doctor
be late again and find a middle aged Amy who's now a mum.

I'd post some pics but Photobucket is having issues. I'll post them when I can.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts