The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

The Jersey Devil

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby cormac » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 am

bionic wrote:
cormac wrote:having watched about 5 minutes of some jersey-based reality show i'd say there are plenty of legitimate candidates right there ... i don't watch much tv and went years without owning one (i've heard all of the 'weirdo' slams thank you) and watching those foaming-at-the-mouth bipeds go at one another with only the fact that they are being filmed keeping them from outright murder, take your pick ... people like that would eat their own young ... and probably wander the woods for fresh 'game' ... i assume this 'species' has been around jersey for years and only now are we seeing film of them in their natural habitat due to tv discovering how cheap it is to simply film wildlife ... maybe they 'bait' them some like the old 'mutual of omaha's wild kingdom' did but still, these are vicious animals when riled and they certainly match all the common denominators of the jersey devil that witnesses have listed through the years

that's my theory anyway

That's a good theory
:thumbup:

thanks bionic-person :) *makes the 'doo-doo-doo' bionic-person in slow motion sound* lol :) :dance:
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby WarAngel » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 am

cormac wrote:having watched about 5 minutes of some jersey-based reality show i'd say there are plenty of legitimate candidates right there

The cast of The Jersey Shore might fit into the answer somehow. :think: Snookie and seems to be the product of an ET/Human hybridization project.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Peteyweestro » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:32 pm

I remember watching one of those programs like Paranormal state or Fact or Fiction, anyways they were doing their story on this creature and when they were in the Jersey woods they got something on their infra red camera that looked exactly like the outline of what this creature is supposed to look like, it was weird it was so close to looking like the thing.
Peteyweestro

Previous

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts