The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Interesting 2004 news article

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Halfabo » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:56 am

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

http://web.archive.org/web/200406271427 ... 060403.htm

That along with this,

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105764

Just when did he move to Hawaii?
Halfabo

Postby BloodStone » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:50 am

I saw an article, I think it was on Drudge this morning that the Supreme court was also looking into rehearing an Obamao eligibilty case that they recently threw out?

his chickens will come home to roost, I just hope it's before the 2012 elections.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Halfabo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 am

He'll be exposed for what he is eventually. I find it interesting that none of the nay sayers here have responded to this article. Since the article says he was born in Kenya, four years before any question of his eligibility was ever questioned. I don't see how so many people can be duped into believing the lies to keep him in office.
Halfabo

Postby BloodStone » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Yeah , I was a little suprised by that as well. I'm assuming most really know he was not American ..
They just dont want to be labeled a Birther...I for one have no problem with that. I have seen too many things in this mans past to think otherwise.

Its written all over his life story. If you can look at that and not conclude he is in fact an illegal alien, you are on another planet.

Good post Halfabo, I for one am stocking up on the popcorn for when his secrets are revealed to the whole country.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 pm

So, we don't have a president?

ANARCHY!

Sorta kidding.

'Cause the Law is in the Constitution.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Halfabo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Nesaie wrote:So, we don't have a president?

ANARCHY!

Sorta kidding.

'Cause the Law is in the Constitution.

Yeah. But even if he was born in the middle of the U.S. we still wouldn't have a president with this joke.
Halfabo

Postby screamzero » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 pm

That's Cute.
screamzero

Postby BloodStone » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 am

SCREAMER ! what up bud ? :wave:

nice to see ya lurking about, its been a while. Hope all is well.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:40 am

Yep--I thought that we had discussed this at some length on a thread prior to the change from the Old BV to the New BV. I know I had posted something about this as it related to what happened to bring all this about.

Someone--can't remember who--had written an article about the--" Bush Clinton Bush " Team and the need to Get Hillary into the White House as a means to continue the dynasty--Who knows how accurate that line of reason really is--

Then it played out right here in my home state--Just as the article had mentioned--

Obama was floated by someone within the group---most say it was Z-Big---the old guard from the days of Carter==along with Kissinger and a few others----Their idea was that Obama would get crushed--so prop him up and Clinton would be the peoples choice--

After such a gross underestimation of the people--ALL RECORD OF OBAMA had to be dealt with----after all as has been posted--he was born in Kenya--

Things like the article cached away that has begun this thread were common knowledge when he first came on the scene---I'm very surprised that someone has it archived---maybe he really was born in Hawaii and this piece is just for fun and games-- :lol: But based on what went down here in Indiana--- I highly doubt it-

Obama was miles ahead in the exit poles---only the MSM set in disbelief and keep pounding away, saying it was too close to call---I remember this like it was yesterday---only there wasn't one Clinton sign in anyone's front yard anywhere near me--not one~

So here's a question----did anyone have a mysterious heart attack not long after ? Ever wonder what that may have been all about?

How about that Birth Certificate ---wouldn't he have had to have produced it to the state of Illinois while running for public office in that state?----Surely the birthers were smart enough to know this simple fact---where might that copy be? :lol:

Anyway great catch bro.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts