The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Greeting from a Long Time Enthusiast

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Hello all. :) I've been interested in the paranormal for many years. I remember the old days of The Black Vault when it was just the FOIA Documents.
Thank you John Greenewald for fighting the good fight and starting this page. You are a true example in the paranormal field. :thumbup:

Now for a little about myself. I was on another site and I saw the word forum. It occured to me that I should join one. But not that one.
I thought the one I should join is The Black Vault. My main areas of interest are The Ancient Astronaut Theories and Ghosts. :ugeek:
Specifically the type known as Orbs.

I have a small but worthwhile collection of material on the Paranormal subject. Recently aquiring some books that I've been
going through along with an older one.

I've done some independant research into Orbs with friends and on my own. We even got an EVP hit. Haven't done many
and I'm told it's hard to get one. Future attempts have been discussed along with research into who the ghosts could have
been while alive. More on that as it develops.

For now I do alot of reading and online research. Gathering what I can through downloading and writting.

I look forward to meeting others of like mind. 8-)
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby sandra » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:46 am

Hi! Srry its a late welcome! But welcome to the vault!
Glad you just jumped right in. I had a personal experience many years
ago of seeing several orbs in close proximity. Was absolutely fascinating
but as well shocking not being able to put it all together I had no
reference at the time of what I was seeing just that I knew
it was something spectacular. There were many of them, orbs,
and they passed just feet in front of me. Would still like to read
and learn alot more about them and others experiences.

anyways, hope you stick around! :)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby WarAngel » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:06 am

sandra wrote:Hi! Srry its a late welcome! But welcome to the vault!
Glad you just jumped right in.

Thank you. :D Don't worry about a late welcome. I'm just glad someone finally did. :thumbup:

sandra wrote:I had a personal experience many years
ago of seeing several orbs in close proximity. Was absolutely fascinating
but as well shocking not being able to put it all together I had no
reference at the time of what I was seeing just that I knew
it was something spectacular. There were many of them, orbs,
and they passed just feet in front of me. Would still like to read
and learn alot more about them and others experiences.

How did you see them? With a camera or the naked eye? So far the only way I know of is with a camera with the flash on. If they could be seen without one then that would be truly amazing. :clap:

sandra wrote:anyways, hope you stick around! :)

Oh I plan to. Ever since last summer after my first venture into original research (the ghost hunting trip I mentioned above) I've had a renewed intrest in the Paranormal. I recently bought a stack of books. The subjects being Ghosts and Ancient Astronaut. My top two interests at present. The ghost hunting, the books and this board has filled me with a sense of purpose. I know now what I must do. Seek the answers. It's not a full time job kind of thing. But I know something I need to do with my life. :ugeek:

I have so many questions and my mind is opened to considering the mysteries and possibilities of what few care know about and few still do anything about. I reject the belief that what we know is all there is. Average day to day is boring. I want excitment. I want to know there's more to the human experience than just we evolved from apes, made civilization and now go through the same motions day after day. We're but one planet among countless. And that's just in the universe on the plane of existance that we know of. Science says there's more out there. I want to experience what I can. If even ONE piece of Paranormal information is true, then that opens the possibilty that there's more.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby sandra » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:10 am

Yeah I definitely don't go through the same motions everyday infact everyday is much different lol. Sounds like we have some things in common! I could probably learn some things from you, might help me piece together more.

When I seen the orbs they were with my own two eyes. Just feet in front of me, very very bright glowing and around the size of basketballs. How they moved I will never see anything like it again I don't think. They all were like equal length apart, they seemed connected in movement but weren't physically connected of course, they were one by one lined up moving, not like in a ball or clumped group, more like a line, but didn't move in a straight path. I wasn't scared really, and to be honest at the time, It was like seeing something so unreal that you don't even realise at the time how unbelievable it is because you're just that tuned in to what is taking place and not missing a moment of it. It was peaceful feeling that I had in me even though it was a shock at the same time. I didn't even bother explainging it to many people because I was just smart enough to know these kinds of experiences are incomprehendable at times unless you have them yourself.

I love your attitute and outlook about wanting to experience what you can, thats what life is about, living. Most people worry about 2 much, its hard for them not to. Me, I'm passed that point, I've given most those things up in life but I realise how hard that is to do, its very hard, thank god its getting easier for others to do the same, its coming into style....slowly but surely.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts