The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Typical or Atypical

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 am

Obama orders review of government regulations

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack Obama on Tuesday ordered a government-wide review of regulations with the goal of eliminating those that hurt job creation and make the economy less competitive.

Obama took action after unveiling his plan in an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal in which he said some rules have placed "unreasonable burdens on business -- burdens that have stifled innovation and have had a chilling effect on growth and jobs."

The executive order marked Obama's latest move to repair relations with U.S. business, which were frayed amid bitter debate over his overhauls of Wall Street regulations and healthcare that some business leaders said would stymie corporate America.

And for all you NLP Enthusiast's :

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comments?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110118/pl_ ... egulations

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Yeah yeah yeah, I know who you're refering to with the nlp reference. ;)

My thoughts on that picture is that he goes from his right hand to his left. We're taught to read from left to right. So, when we're viewing a speaker we look at their hands from our view, their right is our left. I think that left (from the viewer) is supposed to invoke the past. Again, I see the eye reference in his gesture. But, this time he is using his left hand. I dunno...But, I really suspect his hand movements are suposed to bring up the eye thing, with an "eye to the future".

Interestingly enough, this is from a pic you found Cole?

If so, that gesture just took on way more meaning for me. It's interesting that he has the same finger gesture in that particular photo that made it to msm.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts