The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

one mom (of many) defending Wakefield

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 am

I'm not sure what to think of this whole story. I've read some accounts where Wakefield was paid a lot of money by injury lawyers for his research. He also had patented his own single shot vaccine. That gives him motive to do poor research to support his conclusion.

On the other hand, there is the story of the one successful lawsuit claiming that the vaccines caused autism. But, they also claimed that it only happened to kids with a mitochondria problem.

http://www.weitzlux.com/autism/lawsuit_1931047.html

Then there is the fact that vaccine makers are immune to lawsuits. When lawsuits are won, there is a tax-payer fund that is used to pay off the victims.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby bionic » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 am

I agree..
I don't know WHAT to think about any of this stuff anymore
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 pm

It's so frustrating, isn't it?

Some of us just want the truth. Then...there are so many bloody LIES on ALL sides! (Notice I didn't say "both" sides) :lol: I needed humor there. ;) 8-)

You know? When you wake to a world of lies...who can you believe? Frustration was always the emotion that, for me, created anger.

Though I don't have children, I haven't vaccinated my cats for years, it must be at least 10 or so. One of my cats is at least 15 or so years old. In my personal experience, when I used to vaccinate my animals, they never lived that long. But, that is just what I noticed.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts