The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

so I thought I might write a story someday

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 pm

I think a lot of artists are inspired by their dreams, making stories, sculptures, etc., come alive into a whole new dimension. I had this story idea a few years ago, based on some dreams that I had. And oddly enough I believe the code has finally been deciphered. It was crazyness near the end. What is the code (to the code)?

Something to be fleshed out later...

A young adult has experiences that lead him to suspect that he is a part of a grand, mysterious quest undertaken by countless beings across the universe, past, present, and future. These experiences come in the form of dreams laden with clues, what seems to be communion with incorporeal aliens just before and after sleeping, and occasionally a sort of waking dream state in which more clues are revealed. One by one, the clues fall into place and he realizes that he is leading himself into a role of a player in a great game of sorts but laden with deadly seriousness. He chooses to assume his role which plays out when he dreams though unsure of where his journey will take him.

Reality seems to have at least two components, that of a sort of holographic illusion and that of the non-illusion; this dichotomy is sometimes referred to as the hollow world and the solid world. Every being has a hollow aspect and a solid aspect, yet the solid aspect isn’t what would seem solid at all to the hollow world. The stage is essentially a sort of film and, via a kind of projection (the ever increasing awareness gradient), the solid film is perceived as something hollow. Beings, a part of the film, also have a projected component onto the hollow world; this hollow world is what humans refer to as the physical and energetic realm. In a way, the true part of the self is what is projected onto the hollow physical and energetic self. In another way, the true self is the totality of what is on the film and the projections.

At this point in the man’s life, there are six different modes of projection. These modes are different ways in which the solid part of reality is converted into a hollow part. These different modes of projection are in some sense usually segregated though the projection of the solid part of reality via these six modes of projection has some overlap. Two modes started it all, modes A and B (perhaps somehow related to the contrast of true and false or light and dark). Then came mode C and D to in some sense compete with A and B. Then a revised version of mode C came into existence to be better than D, known as mode C2. Finally, a revision of mode D was released, mode D2. Each of these six modes produces a very different aspect of the hollow world (referred to as the multiverse by scientists).

Through clues received in dreams, it is revealed that there is a competition of sorts between the hollow parts of beings that plays out in the hollow worlds projected via the six different modes. The competition is played out by hollow selves who have to a great degree mastered their mode. The mode masters amongst the six modes vie for dominance in this quest that so few hollow selves even know exists. The goal is known to even fewer still; most think of the goal in terms of their inborn hollow world.

The protagonist realizes that he was born in a hollow world created under mode D2, the youngest mode but the mode designed with the most predecessors in mind. What many hollow selves are searching for is the so called omniscience code, a way to unlock the door to omniscience. Some beings have partially unlocked the code, enabling them great leaps of knowledge. They are able to predict what will happen a thousand years from now anywhere in their universe with nearly absolute certainty. But one of their predictions was that no one would get closer to finding the omniscience code than them. The protagonist suddenly leaps beyond them towards the omniscience code, proving that they weren’t omniscient and that they don’t have the full code. Now they are after the protagonist to find out what he knows about the code.

The protagonist’s true self built into its own hollow projections, among other things, a mechanism for not easily being detected and so those that are after him have no way of finding him. He is not just in a different parallel universe within one mode of hollow world projection, he is in an entirely different mode of projection which is virtually unimaginable to them. Once they try to use their near-omniscience to locate him, the hunt is on. But whilst evading these mode A masters, he stumbles into the masters from the other modes; some of whom are friendly and some of whom are ruthless. On his side, he has his dreams and other devices in which bits of otherwise unknowable facts become revealed.

The chase is on while he sleeps... If he finds the omniscience code in his dreams, will he remember it when he wakes up?
It will happen. It already has happened. It is happening now.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm

huh?

I kid.

Actually..this would be a cool story..you're explaining of it was hard to follow..but I get the main idea, which would be a great story.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 pm

I tried to start it but like all my novels I eventually found it tedious to continue.

It was pretty cool. The protagonist ingested a liquid-metallic fluid that consisted of nano tech (unbeknownst to him) which modified his brain and increased its capacity. He started to haphazardly gain (or realize) abilities he never thought he had like being in two places at once.

Another story I started was when this dude called Johnathan was an omnipotent being charged with protecting the first humans. That was a tight little story. It shifted through different timelines where the Johnathan's backstory was delved into complete with how his mortal life was before he was gifted (or realized) with immortality. There were many things that wanted to kill the humans and Johnathan used every trick to keep up.

Then there was the mage who was a scientist who could stop time. That one was nice. Spent a lot of time writing it; that served as a great distraction when I was homeless. Thank gawd that I kept that journal...has so much sentimental value. It's the first time I recall being truly on my own.

Writing is the passport.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:48 pm

writing ..your poetry...or your music..or your math..it's all the same..
I was, personally super imrpoessed with yoru drumbeat with the video..it was, really..so cool

I actually posted it on my face book page in hopes that by some chance somebody who has some kind of..influence in the industry sees it (you KNOW the net and facebook gets the once through occasionally, at least..for ideas and such..so..it could happen)

It wasn't just the drum song..it was the video you created to go with it..how thye worked together
that was serious art..both of them together

I don't think we should get any tighter than we are, here..for our sake, and the universe's sake, in general..lol
Last edited by bionic on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Wow, thanks. Means a lot to me.
Maybe we should becomeFB friends though not sure how we'd go about that without exchanging PI over the internet...hmmm.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:41 pm

I actually own PI the cd..somebody at some point online went on about it (probably you..it was probaly either you or Fortwynt that got me to get Donnie Darko, too) so much I got curious and got it.

It IS amazing
BUT

I have yet to watch it all the way through

it goes..on..and on
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 pm

He learns the true name of God.
I thought that was interesting.The religious Jews wanted him to give it to them and the evil corporate people wanted it to predict the stock market.
It was 216 digits long and it is embedded within the number Pi as well as in the Torah.
Cool stuff.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 am

at1with0 wrote:Another story I started was when this dude called Johnathan was an omnipotent being charged with protecting the first humans. That was a tight little story. It shifted through different timelines where the Johnathan's backstory was delved into complete with how his mortal life was before he was gifted (or realized) with immortality. There were many things that wanted to kill the humans and Johnathan used every trick to keep up.

Interesting dreams my wife had last night. She was on a rocky beach being chased by dinosaurs, and it was Johnathan's duty to protect that first human encampment. Even though she was in dinosaur time, a helicopter appeared to rescue her. She was fighting with dinosaurs but eventually escaped. She said that someone was with us, someone with a red sweat-shirt on (which reminds her of our house guest friend we had). I wonder if that someone was Johnathan. In the story, Johnathan can appear as anything, being a changeling.

And another where she was on top of a moving train. There were three other men on top of the train who got killed by someone, a girl she says. Oh, she tells me that one of the three rolled off the top and escaped. She says they weren't "doing anything" except riding the train. And she says the girl threw a dagger into one of the guy's chest. The other dude was simply banished.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 am

bionic wrote:I actually own PI the cd..somebody at some point online went on about it (probably you..it was probaly either you or Fortwynt that got me to get Donnie Darko, too) so much I got curious and got it.

It IS amazing
BUT

I have yet to watch it all the way through

it goes..on..and on

I was kind of wondering about this... By PI I meant personal information. Not sure how we could be FB friends without exchanging personal information publicly. I guess that's what the social version of BV is for, eh? Definitely want to.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri May 13, 2011 11:58 pm

so, are you writing that story? (the one you started the thread with)
sounds like it might be an autobiography.
:)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts