The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

What Are UFO's?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby TheMarkedOne » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:11 pm

UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects. Even though UFO's are related to aliens, there are theorists out there who think that Area 51 is testing new military grade aircraft that are based on alien technologies and design. The planes in Area 51 are supposedly similar to the design of the planes in the Aurora Aircraft Project. Google it to find out more. Take a look at my blog. You may be interested themarked1.blogspot.com
TheMarkedOne

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Hello TheMarkedOne,

Welcome to the site, and hope you enjoy your stay!

As I do welcome you adding your blog link to your signature line here, I do ask you refrain from adding posts just to advertise your blog link.

I recommend to help others learn about your research, ideas, etc., you consider adding your blog posts (full text) to the site so members dont have to load other links to access them. The link in your signature line will then help members who want to subscribe or follow you to instantly to do so.

It's your first post, so I know you may not be familiar with the 'netiquette' on The Black Vault... so I didn't want to delete your post. I hope you understand, and I know I speak for everyone here, we are looking forward to your ideas, postings and articles!

Happy New Year to you, and welcome again to the site!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby TheMarkedOne » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 am

Thanks a bunch! I'm sorry for not posting right. I've not been on very many forums and have not had many opportunities to share my "ideas" with the public due to my current "status" in DC. But thank you for not deleting this post. I won't make the mistake again. By the way, great site! I love it. I spent about 3 hours on it last night just sifting through information.

Stay Free,
The Marked One
TheMarkedOne

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:03 am

Welcome Marked one. I'm sure you will find a bunch of good information in the main site concerning area 51, which John has gone to both day and nighttime, just to see what happens when you go right to the "Do not Cross" line. He was within talking distance to armed guards just up a hill, while his toes were right at the "no Further" point.

Bring us some good things to talk about, we need new people and subjects. Welcome!
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey, no problem, and appreciate your understanding!

As Greeney2 said, we definitely welcoming your information and research. We are looking forward to it!

Thanks again, and we'll see you on the board! :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby TheMarkedOne » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:20 pm

I just posted a new thread about the relations of ancient Mayans and UFOs. Please check it out and tell me what you think. I'd love to get your opinion on my teams research.
TheMarkedOne

Postby tofu_kronos » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:21 pm

TheMarkedOne wrote:UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects. Even though UFO's are related to aliens, there are theorists out there who think that Area 51 is testing new military grade aircraft that are based on alien technologies and design. The planes in Area 51 are supposedly similar to the design of the planes in the Aurora Aircraft Project. Google it to find out more. Take a look at my blog. You may be interested themarked1.blogspot.com

Like the tr-3b astra an experimental anti-gravity plane.
The universe is small, compared to man's imagination
tofu_kronos

Postby WarAngel » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 am

TheMarkedOne wrote:UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects. Even though UFO's are related to aliens, there are theorists out there who think that Area 51 is testing new military grade aircraft that are based on alien technologies and design.

I'd say that some are alien, some are Earth based secret projects, and yes there are probably some that are just misidentified common objects.

blackvault wrote:Hello TheMarkedOne,

Welcome to the site, and hope you enjoy your stay!

I third this (since seconding was allready taken. :mrgreen:)

greeney2 wrote:He was within talking distance to armed guards just up a hill, while his toes were right at the "no Further" point.

Ok two things. John you're a braver person than I. Allthough to do admit to WANTING to walk up to "the sign" and take picture of it and with me standing next to it. Allthough I'd be as jittery as can be the whole time. :shifty: And two, do you still have all ten toes? :?:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts