The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Everything changes

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:39 am

bionic wrote:Bladerunner was a great book (beyond great) and movie. It represents, I think, a beginning, a beginning of a change in mankinds understadnign of ourselves. the beginning of a new idea...paradigm.
PKD..a man way ahead of his time.
I'm speaking of the repiclants, of course.
What is real memory..what is real, alive, in all respoects.
What makes a "soul"?
all that..something we must start to consider, considering how close we are to creating "AI" both biologically and mechanically (and I believe the visitors/the aliens/the grays are us, a part of us from the future, FYI, and it ties in, here)

One of the interesting ideas was that memories can be implanted.

FYI,a mom killing her kid..any person killing anyone they love.
You've never been in a blind rage?
Lucky you.

Again, what does any of this have to do with ME? We're talking about GOD. ;)
Is God prone to blind rage? According to the Bible, he is. Do I think God is prone to blind rage? No. Does blind rage justify the result whatsoever? No. It reminds me of the recent story of the 40 yr old virgin actor who stabbed his ex-girlfriend 23 times and while crying while on the witness stand he said something to the effect of "it was the knife that did it, not me." Is blind rage an expression of love? No, though an abuser will tell you differently. The victim will even say that the abuser loves them. I'm afraid people are willing to be victims to God's alleged abusive tendencies. I'll bet your story will change when you consider a man's blind rage taken out on those he supposedly loves.

Stabbing someone 23 times pales in comparison to the deprivation of eternal life.

At least half of all "murders" are, at least, done by someone to someone they "love"..usually in a blind rage..usually either by accident,or in a moment of insanity or rage, or because of mental illness and the delusions that created.

God isn't prone to mental illness or delusion.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby sandra » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:49 am

Leave open heart surgery
to the professionals for now...however this was done
in a safe environment with guidance. Your awareness
of the Multidimensional truths of Love and your range
you are working with and what can be sustained
has been checked checked checked and checked.
You are doing fine.

Is God prone to blind rage or are we prone to be blind
in Love. Oh I will stop with the ridiculous questions,
sure no problem. I've never told a lie before in
my entire life..... :? :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:35 pm

You're probably right about the professional thing. How does one become a professional though? :D

I should have been more diplomatic.

I think some of us are prone to blind love. I used to believe God was prone to rage but it kept hitting me in the head that God isn't, in its entirety, inadvertently swayed or prone to loss of control due to human-like emotions. Unlike many humans.

I do believe there is a sort of hell. I can only speak from experience here but it is always I who chooses to be there. (Not to say that the same is true of others.) I do not think God abandons anything or punishes anyone; even while in hell, God is present and available for me to choose to turn my life around.

In my little view, God is closer to Mother Theresa than a tyrannical punisher/rewarder.

I don't know where else to put this bit. I'm sure I'm not the only one here... I was dreaming that I was awake, woke up multiples times in my dream. One of the times, when I dreamed that I woke up, I sat up and wiggled my legs against the bed and I could feel them vividly. I was also hearing new conversation from my computer, in my dream, from the set of players I play with on Ventrilo (a VOIP program). I remember some of it. The word "rape" is not allowed in guild chat and someone was using the word...everyone else was getting quite livid at this dude. Then the voices turned into a sort of mix, nonsensical other than the fact that there were familiar voices. Your mention of multidimensions kinda reminded me of this, it was like I was looking at a prism of dimensional light, if I choose to interpret my sensory data that way. The jury is still out.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts