The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK - Where the answer lies

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Simply the answer is in the "Miss" Shot. Analyze the tragectory from the pavement back to the rifle the bullet was fired from.

Look at things this way; If LHO fired all three shots the fist missed by 22 feet to the left and 33 feet high.

Now tell me that LHO was able to have a hit on JFK's head .. go on tell me I defy you to.

Then of course there is the Magic Bullet which not only defied the laws of physics and caused 5 injuries in total to two people and wound up on a hospital gurney in pristine condition.

If anyone wants to find the solution the solution is in the miss not the hits.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Sorry, I'm going to have to challenge you on this. First, when you see LHO's military records, and I have, you see that he was actually a very good shot. The line, "he has Maggie's drawers" by Oliver Stone was a complete fabrication. Oswald's training included hitting moving targets and the tests were timed. In the assassination he had plenty of time to make at least 3 shots, maybe 4.

There never was any magic bullet. When you put everything in it's actual location the bullet followed basically a straight path only deviating a little when it hit solid objects which it blasted through. The bullet was not pristine. It was deformed.

There was 1 missed shot which bounced off a curb and hit a guy standing near the overpass, grazing his cheek. It is possible there was a 2nd miss if Oswald got off a 4th shot, which is possible.

The only potential conspiracy I see left in the JFK assassination involves Oswald's associations. We know he was a member or trying to become a member of the American Communist Party. We believe he was trying to prove himself to the KGB but it is unlikely they had anything to do with the assassination. We know Oswald was angry about JFK shutting down the anti-Castro Cubans because that was the group he was infiltrating for the KGB. Wheter or not he was officially working for them is still uncertain. There is evidence that Oswald was heading to Jack Ruby's apartment when he shot officer Tippit. The line from oswald's residence to Ruby's is a straight shot and right in the middle is the Tippit shooting. Very suggestive.

LHO was a nut, pure and simple. His whole life story backs that up.
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I could say a lot to you and indeed they would not be very flattering but I shall restrain myself.

Oliver Stone has nothing to do with what I am talking about nor has his movie.

The miss was 22ft left of the target and 33ft higher than the target and you want to tell me Codeblack that LHO was a crack shot .. I think not!
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 pm

There was 1 missed shot which bounced off a curb and hit a guy standing near the overpass, grazing his cheek. It is possible there was a 2nd miss if Oswald got off a 4th shot, which is possible.

I'm sorry but I can't help but smell a rather obvious gatekeeper here. That's fine, I've no problem with it, but let's not hide behind it like no one will notice, that's insulting to say the least.

Joker--that's a very astute line of reason, very astute indeed. I happen to use the same avenue of approach when looking into those things that just, seem a bit OFF-If you will.

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Oh brother. I do not know what "miss shot" you are referring to. Are you sure it was not a ricochet? I spent many years studying the evidence and it leads unwaveringly to the conclusion I have given. But there are people out there that have been "conditioned" to demand a conspiracy. There was none... except in the mind of Lee Harvey Oswald. No American organization would be involved in assassinating a US president. It just doesn't happen, because if it did they would be hounded in perpetuity.

Posner got it right.

Cole, you know darn well that I am no gate keeper. I don't buy the official story of 9/11. All wars are economic.
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Another interesting thing is that every assassin (Guilty or accused of complicity) in American history:
All "Acted alone" or was a "Lone Nut"
All had their middle names revealed.
Were themselves killed before standing trial (in 99% of all cases)

Now here is the observation I make, we seem to know a lot about Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth and all of the other assassins and we knew this information very soon after their arrest. How? Why?

It is deliberate and basic Psy-Ops to disclose all three names of the accused assassin and while doing so state that the person acted alone.

On John Wilkes Booth, it took over 100 years for the government to reveal that their was indeed a conspiracy in the Assassination of President Lincoln.

In JFK's case I suspect the same unless it is exposed prior to the government revealing it.

However, I still ask the question, what is the benefit in the exposure or indeed the disclosure unless the people involved in the conspiracy are brought to justice? And does anyone truly believe that these people would ever see the inside of a courtroom?

I believe the people involved were very powerful and if any of them are still alive thy most likely are even more powerful now than then.

CodeBlack .. you may or may not be a "Gatekeeper" i don't know but you do speak a lot of their rhetoric on a number of subjects. ;)
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Nesaie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 pm

God!!! I hate this!!! When people in other countries know more about my government than I do!

Welcome to "freedom"...

What were the 10 planks of marxism again? Oh yeah, one of them has the federal control of indoctrination...ahem...education...
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby The_Joker » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Nesaie wrote:God!!! I hate this!!! When people in other countries know more about my government than I do!

Welcome to "freedom"...

What were the 10 planks of marxism again? Oh yeah, one of them has the federal control of indoctrination...ahem...education...

It is not that I know more .. It is that I am a retired O6'er and I understand Psy-Ops and the way certain Government Bureaucracies operate when concealing facts they don't want the public or indeed other countries to know. I think America has perfected the Psy-Ops but not concealment.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby The_Joker » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:There never was any magic bullet.

Hmmm, really? Then please explain how this bullet which supposedly caused five (5) injuries to both the President and to the Governor and how by some miracle wound up on the hospital gurney in Dallas, a gurney I might add was never occupied by The President or indeed the Governor on November 22, 1963.

Also explain the following since you seem to know so much: :lol: :lol:

Why did people including Dallas Police officers near the Grassy Knoll run after who they believe to be the shooter and who gave statement to the media about such?

Why did the Feds destroy the Crime Scene by removing the limo from the kill zone and had it cleaned and refurbished within hours thereby destroying any and all evidence of a crime?

Why did the Feds stop the Dallas Police from carrying out a murder investigation which fell within their jurisdiction?

Why was Kennedy's body taken from the hospital at gunpoint in a face down between local police and the Feds?

Why do all the doctors who saw Kennedy's wounds all describe the same wounds which are in complete contrast to the official version, how and why is this?

By who's authority or by what law does the Federal Government have the right to deny Local Law enforcement and Coroner to conduct a murder investigation and an autopsy?

Explain the presence of Jack Ruby at the Hospital after the assassination in the vicinity of the gurney upon which the "Magic Bullet" was found? All of which has been verified by eye witnesses.

And how is it that Jack Ruby could get access to areas which were/should have been very secure because of what was going on (This includes Police Headquarters in Dallas) when he was a known low level Mafioso and criminal?

Was he somehow involved in the conspiracy to kill Kennedy or was he involved in the conspiracy to cover up the conspiracy or both?

And why was he not questioned about his presence at the hospital or indeed the Kennedy assassination?

And why would he kill LHO in full view of the media and Law Enforcement if he was LHO friend?

Oh and the big question what was on the Zapruder film that had to be classified? The positions of the assassins perhaps??

The answer is simple CodeBlack .. YOU CAN"T and neither can I but I am asking the questions that need to be asked which, are only but a few but they are the important ones believe me.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:14 pm

The_Joker wrote:Hmmm, really? Then please explain how this bullet which supposedly caused five (5) injuries to both the President and to the Governor and how by some miracle wound up on the hospital gurney in Dallas, a gurney I might add was never occupied by The President or indeed the Governor on November 22, 1963.

Bullets from high powered rifles move at high velocity and are designed to cause maximum damage. Most of the wounds were not bone fractures but cartilage.

The_Joker wrote:Why did people including Dallas Police officers near the Grassy Knoll run after who they believe to be the shooter and who gave statement to the media about such?

Because they were responding to people who said they heard shots from that direction but what they heard were echos and that explains why it takes modern technology to determine the direction of the initial shot vs. echos. This is new technology that the military now uses. Ask anyone who has been in a firefight and they will tell you that the echos make it very difficult to spot a sniper.

The_Joker wrote:Why did the Feds destroy the Crime Scene by removing the limo from the kill zone and had it cleaned and refurbished within hours thereby destroying any and all evidence of a crime?

Because the limo contained no usable evidence. It was filled with blood and brains. People now-a-days suffer from too much TV, CSI did not exist in 1963. What would you expect to find in the limo?

The_Joker wrote:Why did the Feds stop the Dallas Police from carrying out a murder investigation which fell within their jurisdiction?

Because they do that all time. Its called superceding jurisdiction. And the feds knew that the Dallas PD was corrupt and they did not trust them. Plus, initially, the feds did not know whether or not there was a conspiracy. They wanted to take control of the investigation and get their own answers.

The_Joker wrote:Why was Kennedy's body taken from the hospital at gunpoint in a face down between local police and the Feds?

Same as above. The feds did not trust the Dallas PD to do a proper investigation. Assassination of a president is a federal matter anyway.

The_Joker wrote:Why do all the doctors who saw Kennedy's wounds all describe the same wounds which are in complete contrast to the official version, how and why is this?

That is a myth. Only 1 doctor contradicts some of the official version and that doctor did not get the chance to do a complete autopsy so his testimony can't be relied upon.

The_Joker wrote:By who's authority or by what law does the Federal Government have the right to deny Local Law enforcement and Coroner to conduct a murder investigation and an autopsy?

I don't know the exact statute but I can tell you it exists. The feds can take over a local investigation when its deemed a federal matter. How many cop movies have you seen?

The_Joker wrote:Explain the presence of Jack Ruby at the Hospital after the assassination in the vicinity of the gurney upon which the "Magic Bullet" was found? All of which has been verified by eye witnesses.

Ruby liked JFK and wanted to see if he was going to live and he was already angry enough to do exactly what he did do and that was kill LHO. Ruby had nothing to do with any bullet found on any gurney. There is no evidence of that.

The_Joker wrote:And how is it that Jack Ruby could get access to areas which were/should have been very secure because of what was going on (This includes Police Headquarters in Dallas) when he was a known low level Mafioso and criminal?

Because he owned a strip club that was frequented by cops! The cops knew Ruby. I see no mystery there at all.

The_Joker wrote:Was he somehow involved in the conspiracy to kill Kennedy or was he involved in the conspiracy to cover up the conspiracy or both?

Neither, although there is a very small amount of evidence that Ruby knew LHO.

The_Joker wrote:And why was he not questioned about his presence at the hospital or indeed the Kennedy assassination?

Ruby was extensively interrogated multiple times. Investigators did not know of or believe that Ruby was at the hospital and what difference would it make if he was?

The_Joker wrote:And why would he kill LHO in full view of the media and Law Enforcement if he was LHO friend?

Everyone who knew Jack said that that was the kind of guy he was. Gee, why would a mob guy whose business is failing have a temper? Hmm, let me see...

The_Joker wrote:Oh and the big question what was on the Zapruder film that had to be classified? The positions of the assassins perhaps??

That was the FBI doing a thorough job of making sure there was no evidence of a conspiracy. Until their investigation was complete they did not know for sure. They needed to keep certain aspects of the investigation a secret. That is not unusual at all.

The_Joker wrote:The answer is simple CodeBlack .. YOU CAN"T and neither can I but I am asking the questions that need to be asked which, are only but a few but they are the important ones believe me.

Nothing wrong with asking questions. Just don't let yout imagination convince you that pink elephants flew in from Mars to assassinate JFK.
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts