The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK - Where the answer lies

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 am

gudskepteacal wrote:Yeah, but that's because all the evidence was made to look that way Code. Get with it man; everybody knows there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK. :P

" Back and to the left " Enough said!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:25 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:I did not go "all quiet". Someone hacked my account for the 3rd time and I got tired of it. The one thing about people who have decided they see a conspiracy and refuse to believe otherwise is that they reject the facts laid before them.

I am not going spoon feed hyperlinks to websites. Anyone can put up a website and anyone can post hyperlinks. All I can say is that I researched the JFK assassination for many years and the evidence all points to LHO. It just does. The gov is not looking for anyone else because there is no one else.

Really??? Is that a fact???

If you had done the research you claim you have you would have found out that the Warren Commissions findings were a fairytale based totally on the outcome that was predetermined by President Johnson and the CIA.

Admit it! ... You are simply a bold faced liar who works for the machine.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 pm

"everyone" has been wrong before and they are wrong here. The CT has been kept alive by Hollywood and people who just refuse to accept that all it takes is one guy with a rifle to screw up the fate of the human race. If you study LHO you will see the same things I did. Marina Oswald's story reveals the reality that Lee was living in a self-inflicted world of delusion that he was a super-spy. The KGB figured that out. The CIA figured that out. The FBI figured that out. The US Communist party figured that out. The anti-Castro Cubans figured that out. Castro figured that out. Why can't you people figure it out?
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 am

Are you brain dead Codeblackv2 :?: :?:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:15 am

When Kennedy was murdered, that was a wake up call for many Americans.

"back and to the left"

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/bill- ... ZXqFElWChw
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Have you done any actual investigation of the evidence, Joker?
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 am

As a matter of fact yes and being a retired Colonel that is O6 paygrade I can assure you that the ballistic "evidence" as explained by the Warren Commission is an absolute fantasy.

"Back and to the left"

Anyway Codeblackv2 you can join rath in the land of ignore .. hope you both have fun together. As you two have about the same level of credibility on this site. :twisted: :twisted:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:18 pm

That is an all too typical response, to isolate oneself from the evidence. Why would anyone prefer the opinion of someone who rejects evidence over one who has looked at the evidence objectively? When you consider all the people whose lives were upset by the JFK assassination and many being in a position to investigate and yet they do not believe the assassination was a conspiracy, those who have no direct knowledge or personal stake should follow suit.
CodeBlackv2

Postby mgg1025 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:05 pm

I have only one question - if there is NO conspiracy, if Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, if no one in the US gov't had anything at all to do wit it, what then is the logic behind sealing the last remaining "secret" documents until 2029? The only rational, logical explanation is that all parties that were involved in it will be deceased and unable to be tried for their part in it all...
mgg1025

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Welcome mgg1025. From your bio, you are from my wifes hometown of Newark. Thats a good question why the records were sealed fo 75 years. Maybe it was becasue of potentially embarrassing information about JFK. Remember in those days nobody knew about Marilyn Monrow,and the Kennedy's affairs, all 3 of them. You can bet that the files had everything in them, and it would have all come out.
greeney2

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts