The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK - Where the answer lies

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:21 am

The Congressional Assassinations Committee had analysis of the Radio communications from a police Motorbike involved in the Motorcade that day and found some evidence that there was indeed more than one shooter.

I put it to you Mr. Codeblackv2 that it is in fact you who is acting on non-fact.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Cole, I don't know what you think you know about the shots fired at the JFK limo but I've seen several completely convincing re-enactments / analyses using lasers and sound analysis and other techniques and its clearly demonstrable that the head shot came from the school book depository. I have no doubt of that what-so-ever. What evidence do you have to the contrary? And don't give me that bull crap about the direction of JFK's reaction. That is meaningless.

If you've been listening to the numerous tv shows that have made all kinds of baloney claims, like there were as many as 6 shots or that because JFK's body lurched back that the shot came from the front or there was a guy in the sewer or there was a magic bullet or you've watched Oliver Stone movies then you are not working with facts.

Well you're right about one thing--Yes you haven't a clue of what I think or know about that scene in Dallas.

Your words include---TV SHOWS--BALONEY CLAIMS--A GUY IN A SEWER---

I never mentioned any of those things in any post--however as you interject your streamlined spew--( YOU FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED ) Is it too difficult?

You're referring to a report based on misinformation and your referral to the head reaction is clear evidence of being an apologists for the Official claim, one that is extremely flawed I might add.

Have you ever discharged a large caliber rifle, say a Henry .44, maybe a Remington 700--you know the DANGEROUS multi million units sold without recall despite many serious accidents, even deaths, rifle. I'm sure you haven't, otherwise you'd be better equipped to answer the question.

You can see the back of JFK's head explode. If the shot came from the back of Kennedy HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? With all of your knowledge, shouldn't you be quick to know that given the characteristics of entry wounds vs exit wounds that it's actually IMPOSSIBLE?

Why are you shilling? You're even doing a very poor job of masking it! Why?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm

The police motorcycle audio has been completely debunked. The motorcycle was nowhere near where the committee was told it was. There is video & pictures to prove that. The audio is useless.

Cole, I've seen animals shot with high powered rifles and they do respond as I have described. I've seen it myself. You cannot say that because the shot came from a particular direction that the target will react a certain way. That is just not factual. Do some hunting and you will find out yourself. Hang out with Sarah Palin and shoot something.

And it was not the back of JFK's head. It was the side. And I've seen re-enactments with shots from the correct directions and they got similar results to what you see in the Zapruder film.

I'm not shilling. There is no conspiracy.
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Codeblackv2, Unless you can supply credible evidence that NO conspiracy exists other than your own ascertains, why should I or anyone listen to you.

Projectiles, namely bullets move at very high speed the bullet itself spins as it cuts through the air when it enters an object it displaces matter and as it continues its path it creates a vacuum because of its pointed edge at the front and it flat surface at the rear.

As the Bullet passes through matter in this way the bullet actually sucks matter from behind it because the pressure is lowered to that, below the atmosphere.

That is basic ballistics and scientific fact.

As the bullet exits the matter it is still dragging matter with it, this is why exit wounds are always larger than entry wounds.

This is why JFK's head blew out at the back, the reason is because the "Kill shot" was fired from the front and right.

Now you can try and debunk anything in the world but when science is involved you can't unless you can alter the laws of physics to suit your own means ... oh!, hang on the Warren Commission already did that with a bullet which caused 7 injuries to 2 people and traveled in no less than 5 different directions and at one point stopped in mid air for half a second before it changed directions to continue hitting the Governor in the thigh.

We have backed up what we say with links CodeBlackv2 to further our point, you have not.

As far as I am concerned unless you can demonstrate your counter argument with fact in future posts on this subject, for me you will be joining rath in the abyss that is the ignore feature because you to this point as Cole_Trickle says; you are shilling.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 am

Cole, I've seen animals shot with high powered rifles and they do respond as I have described. I've seen it myself. You cannot say that because the shot came from a particular direction that the target will react a certain way. That is just not factual. Do some hunting and you will find out yourself. Hang out with Sarah Palin and shoot something.

Not shilling you say? Okay--What does Palin have to do with the back of Kennedy's skull being cast about the deck lid of the Limo?

You see you can't answer the question, but we knew that already---turning the brain matter on the deck lid into a " REACTION " Nice one Code but no cigar.

Kill shot from Behind = Brain matter on Hood or in front pass seat
Kill shot from front = Brain matter on deck lid---exactly where it was found--

Now I don't need a course in firearms there Code--my Father took care of that when I was about 7, maybe 8-- ;)

Do you have any earthy idea what a .44 cal Henry would do to the human skull at say : 100 yards? Not talking about a 3,000 ft plus per second varmint load, like a .17--I'm talking sledge hammer like power--power that ain't like Hollywood. :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 am

Lee Harvey Oswald is under the law "Innocent until Proven Guilty" by a Jury of his peers" and until such time as he is proven guilty by such a jury in a Court of Law, BEYOND a reasonable doubt, the possibility of a conspiracy exists. Period!, CodeBlackv2.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby The_Joker » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:23 am

Aint it funny how CodeBlackv2 has gone all quiet after my previous post on this issue.

Oops .. Legitimate fact must have got in the way of his BS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woohahahaha
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby The_Joker » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 pm

*bump*
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm

I did not go "all quiet". Someone hacked my account for the 3rd time and I got tired of it. The one thing about people who have decided they see a conspiracy and refuse to believe otherwise is that they reject the facts laid before them.

I am not going spoon feed hyperlinks to websites. Anyone can put up a website and anyone can post hyperlinks. All I can say is that I researched the JFK assassination for many years and the evidence all points to LHO. It just does. The gov is not looking for anyone else because there is no one else.
CodeBlackv2

Postby gudskepteacal » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah, but that's because all the evidence was made to look that way Code. Get with it man; everybody knows there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK. :P
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts