The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK - Where the answer lies

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 pm

But you are not a Gatekeeper CodeBlacv2...yeah RIGHT!

Magic Bullet: You never told us how the bullet go on to a Gurney at the hospital that neither Kennedy or The Governor of Texas ever occupied. Instead you talk about the the 7 injuries to Kennedy and the Governor being cartilage. Cartilage against a high velocity projectile will not so significantly alter the course of the bullet...Nice try though. Then of course the bullet was in near perfect condition.

Grassy Knoll: Eye witnesses not only hear a gunshot but saw a puff of smoke on hearing the shot as did police who immediately ran to the Grassy Knoll there was no interaction by police with the public as the shot rang our of withing the seconds afterward ..the is clear to see on the Zapruder film all be it for but a moment in super slow motion.

The Limo: No usable evidence really, Blood splatter and Brain matter splatter of no use even in 1963? Hmmm maybe physics was not invented way back then eh CodeBlackv2.

Dallas Police Investigation: At the time of Kennedy's death there was no federal law which would supersede the D.P.D' right to conduct the murder investigation (Corrupt PD or not). Nor was and the assassination of the president a federal matter for the reasons explained above.

Removal of Kennedy's body at gunpoint: You answer is incorrect and quite frankly as lame as the Warren Commissions report. And the Feds and the Warren Commission did a Proper investigation .. Oh give me a break!

The Doctors and the Wounds to Kennedy: You are WRONG there were several Doctors who saw the wounds and they have all publicly said so. They have never been questioned by either the Warren Commission of the Feds.

Ruby at the Hospital: Still you don't answer why Ruby was at the hospital near the Gurney that had nothing to do with the assassination

Ruby's Questioning: Was over LHO killing not JFK.

Ruby's presence at Police HQ: You mean to tell me that every single cop present that day drank at his Bar? They all knew him? Ok they all knew him and therefore what he was and he was still allowed to get in. and Ruby had a temper...is that really the best you can do? Please.

The FEDS Investigation and the Zapruder Film: They were making sure that there was no evidence of conspiracy and they had to make somethings secret? Sounds to me like you are right there the set about covering up the conspiracy you say so yourself. No murder investigation that I am a ware of has ever had evidence destroyed by those investigating it or indeed concealing it.

Pink Elephants and Mars: Well can you prove they didn't? The Warren Commissions Report and Investigation is a fairytale that is less believable.

You are a Gatekeeper COdeBlackv2 ...Either that or you have your head so far up you a** that all you can talk is sh**.

As for anyone else interested watch this video :http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8440302925206489846#

And the rest:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7534746051869908853#
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 pm

I'm not going to do the endless quoting so apply my responses where appropriate.

The bullet on the gurney is easy to explain. When JFK was brought in to the hospital it was madhouse, all kinds of people running around. The bullet fell out of Connely or JFK and someone probably picked it up, realized what it was and then put it down. Bullets fall out of wounds.

There is no official testimony to Ruby being at the hospital.

The bullet was not pristine. I've seen pictures of it at the Sixth Floor Museum. It was anything but pristine. I've also seen fake pictures of it.

Film footage clearly shows cops running up the grassy knoll WITH "witnesses" and there was clear interaction. Witnesses were mistaken. if there was anyone there they would have been seen by those looking for them. It was only a matter of seconds before people got there.

What exactly is brain matter and blood in the limo going to tell you?

You are obviously unfamiliar with American law. The feds can absolutely take control of a murder investigation, especially when its the murder of a federal official. I think President classifies as a federal official.I don't know how you can say that the assassination of a President is not a federal matter. There is no bigger federal matter possible.

Nothing any Dallas doctor said is usable. They did not get a chance to do a full autopsy. Their opinion is based on less than full knowledge. And doctors make mistakes, especially in the heat of chaos going on that day.

i see no reason to believe that Ruby was at the hospital. Produce the evidence. There was no evidence of such and that would explain the lack of questions about it. Did the police ask him about it?

It only took 1 cop to let Ruby in the parking garage where LHO was shot. Even the cop who was handcuffed to LHO testified that he discussed the problem of so many people in the garage as being a security risk.

Insults don't get us any closer to the truth.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 am

Cole, you know darn well that I am no gate keeper. I don't buy the official story of 9/11. All wars are economic.

No Sir, I do not know it, and I've mentioned in passing too many times to count, you must have either missed the message or ignored it all together. Not believing the official account of 9-11 is something many a psyop op claim on the surface, only underneath is it blatantly obvious as to their intent.

Joker has it about right---The US has perfected psyops, as for the concealment IT'S NOT NECESSARY because Americans have Disney Land, Hollywood, and countless other distractions, it's why the average American is as dumb as a stump.

Now we can go on, over, through, and around all of this sh*t until the cows come home, and it won't change a thing. It's why I've come to terms with certain issues of the day, it's why all of those who gatekeep for one thing or another, refuse to answer certain questions in regard to certain issues of the past, as well and the present.

So by using this topic as an example I'll serve you a softball.

From which direction did the kill shot come from?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm so amazed how much Cole thinks he knows about every conspiracy known to man. If There is a conspiracy who landed on the Mayflower, Cole would have it solved in minutes. :lol: I'll bet you are the talk of the Thanksgiving table everyyear. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:51 am

greeney2 wrote:I'm so amazed how much Cole thinks he knows about every conspiracy known to man. If There is a conspiracy who landed on the Mayflower, Cole would have it solved in minutes. :lol: I'll bet you are the talk of the Thanksgiving table everyyear. :lol:

Nothing amazes you Greeney: You're too shallow for that sort of emotional excitement, otherwise you'd have blown a Heart valve long long ago. Anyway I'm pleased that you feel the need to scurry to my every word, maybe you can ( TO TAKE A PAGE FROM YOUR BOOK ) Answer the question posted above. ;)

Take your time, go ahead and finish your sandwich, just be sure to wipe the mustard from your robe before the stain sets in! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:33 am

Guys .. the topic please 8-)
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 am

The_Joker wrote:Guys .. the topic please 8-)

That's just it--when you use the tool for personal gain you must defend it at every turn. Consequently there will be NO ANSWER to the above question. ;) Yes it is getting old, and yes it's a direct correlation to the lack of posters taking part in any topic. JMHO but one I'd truly bet the ranch on.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 am

This question of the JFK assassination will be answered Cole_Trickle .. just not in our lifetime (dependent on your age) it will be answered in the current generations time but not ours.

As for the rate of posting you mention there are several factors at play here, particularly The "Silly Season" ie. Thanksgiving in the US and Canada, Christmas, Work Christmas parties, Vacations etc.

But other factors like people deliberately derailing topics of discussion (and THEY KNOW who they are, I do not need to name names), People making personal attack on other posters because of differing views and plain out flagrant disrespect of others and the rules of the website. Is it any wonder that posting rates have dropped.

I personally think also that sometimes some people just take a break from posting for whatever reason .. I am sure they will come back. But I can only guess that some will not it is the nature of message forums and indeed the topics.

I for one am not posting as much these days due to my personal and medical commitments.

So don't bet your Ranch too soon mate.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:31 am

I for one am not posting as much these days due to my personal and medical commitments.

Yes I understand I have some of the former at present, I seem to get that a lot given the current family circumstances. Anyway hope you get better sooner than later, health issues are serious business so take care.

Cole

PS. I was only saying that I doubt Code can answer that question with any real conviction other than the usual narrative. ;)
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Cole, I don't know what you think you know about the shots fired at the JFK limo but I've seen several completely convincing re-enactments / analyses using lasers and sound analysis and other techniques and its clearly demonstrable that the head shot came from the school book depository. I have no doubt of that what-so-ever. What evidence do you have to the contrary? And don't give me that bull crap about the direction of JFK's reaction. That is meaningless.

If you've been listening to the numerous tv shows that have made all kinds of baloney claims, like there were as many as 6 shots or that because JFK's body lurched back that the shot came from the front or there was a guy in the sewer or there was a magic bullet or you've watched Oliver Stone movies then you are not working with facts.
CodeBlackv2

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts