The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

See you..out there

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby at1with0 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 pm

"I had thought X at time Y" is eternal. 8-)
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:09 am

it's,all still out there aright..

All meaning everything..it has always existed.everything is already possible therefore it must have existed ,well maybe .
just because we ackowledge a thought or a technology i guess that doesn't mean it's entierly new right ?maybe it's just been finally tapped like a sink well in an oil field.

MIB....always been facinated by who or what they are ? maybe nothing but the mystique is special about them?
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 am

And what about alien MIB's who might be here, too.. 8-)
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:30 am

right here now..reading what we are saying maybe

jesus,they could be hybrids.. :ugeek: .just had an idea to gain an opinion about them from a remote viewers perspective..
I have not remote viewed for years..it's too much work and dedication ...you gotta really psch up for it..i can't be bothered anymore..well maybe one day again.I was a beginner ,not a guru,but it's worth delving into for kicks as remote viewing is clever,they believe it's tapping the matrix or source for information..
i was amased at how close i touched apon an unknown location through using coordinates only..it convinced me that there was something to it...
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:57 am

when i get home and off this laptop i will listen to this >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtu7t9QS4HY

then this :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEqMcDVXwjE&NR=1
Last edited by chiselray on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 pm

chiselray wrote:they believe it's tapping the matrix or source for information..

That's really interesting.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Maybe it's I'll see it when I believe it rather than I'll believe it when I see it. How powerful belief can be. Like The Secret and stuff.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 am

yeah,thats interesting ...

The problem with the secrets postive thinking is it simply does not work..
No one will see anything change for them just because they believe it and force it to change unless they lose the so called little voice of self defeat beating down those willing thoughts.They can affirm till the cows come home but they will always get this happening along the way..>

i dont know what the ratio is for how postive mantras you get in before the little voice jumps into your head and says "this is bs" i'm sick of this " but it's gotta be high enough to have a negative affect.
a guy i read about called this voice the editor...In his opinion you should rearrange your postive thoughts so it cannot run it's course.Take it's que away i guess you'd be looking at doing..
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 am

chiselray wrote:yeah,thats interesting ...

The problem with the secrets postive thinking is it simply does not work..
No one will see anything change for them just because they believe it and force it to change unless they lose the so called little voice of self defeat beating down those willing thoughts.They can affirm till the cows come home but they will always get this happening along the way..>

Definitely agree here.

i dont know what the ratio is for how postive mantras you get in before the little voice jumps into your head and says "this is bs" i'm sick of this " but it's gotta be high enough to have a negative affect.
a guy i read about called this voice the editor...In his opinion you should rearrange your postive thoughts so it cannot run it's course.Take it's que away i guess you'd be looking at doing..

sounds right.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:46 am

It struck me right ....
chiselray

PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts