The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Greenland may well change Danish jurisdiction

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Nora » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:35 am

The latest rumor is that Greenland may well change Danish jurisdiction for that of America. Well-informed people assert Americans are now throwing hell of bucks to bring loyal to them local officials to top positions in Greenland. Clear as day, it is. They want Washington’s will to have power of law and order in Greenland.
I’ve never observed Yankee wasting money. Definitely, here it’s also the case. In view of future exploration of arctic resources Greenland is quite a bargain for USA actually lacking somewhat vast territories in Arctic zone.
Why? For population of Greenland it may turn to be rather a promising perspective…. I only doubt one thing in the context … ecology. I really strongly doubt Yankee will care much about ecology of Greenland ….
Nora

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts