The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Witnessed a UFO (My story)

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby iluvsecrets2710 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm

I was sitting out in my hot tub a few months ago with a few of my friends (I believe back in May) It was a clear stary night. We were having conversations while relaxing. Out of no where my friend goes "I think I just seen a UFO" and my other one goes "I seen that too!" So I turned around because I was facing oppisite direction. I didn't see anything....yet. I've always been interested in UFOs but never actually thought I would witness one myself so I was very opened minded when my friend said he had jus seen one but I figured he was jus bein silly and seen a plane. So anyways, after I turned around and didn't see anything he was just like I don't know where it went. We continued talking about other things. Then he's like OMG there it is again! This time I turned around and SEEN IT!!....There were three red lights in a triangular shape. It would be kinda down low and would be in one place then exaclty in a next spot. Sometimes there would be trees blocking our view. You wouldn't see it fly. It would just go from one place and appear in another. It came and went for an hour between 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm. There's not much around my area besides farms and corn feilds. So I don't know what it would be doing or why it picked the location? My other 2 friends were very denying of the fact it could be a UFO they kept making up excuses of what it could be. They also said they weren't going to tell anyone what they had just seen because people would think they were crazy. However myself and my other friend didn't care who we told because we know what we seen.
This is the scary part......after it would appear and dissapear for an hour. All the sudden these 4 big red lights spread out above a corn feild but low. I was so scared i jumped outta my hot tub and was going to go inside but before I got inside 3 of the lights took off north and one took off south. They just dissapeard. There was no sound. nothing. I was so shook up I called my parents who live down the road they brought me their camera incase it came back but it never did. I believe that was its way of leaving. I personally believe it was nothing of this world. I think it was visitors from a diff planet, what they would want i have no idea? The image will be plastered in my mind forever and so fresh like.

It sure makes a person think....it drives me crazy sometimes.....
iluvsecrets2710

Postby sandra » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:11 am

Sounds like you had a thrilling experience. :geek:

The guys here might have some insight into what you seen,
theres alot of people here that have fairly well rounded
informations on UFO sightings.

Thanks for sharing your story! I know sometimes you just have
to get it out and see what others can add or help identify.

Hopefully the guys here will have some kind of input....
I'm not that knowledgeable in this realm. The different lights
and movements can mean all kinds of things.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby shadowcass » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 pm

shadowcass

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts