The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama is the man

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

I know the helicopters went down due to a sandstorm, but Jimmy didn't listen to his military leaers, who had a different plan proposed. I can't recall the exact details, other than Jimmy wanted it done his way, and they blew it. Wasn't the embassy taken over becasue of the outrage, that Carter allowed the Shaw of Iran into New York City for medical care?
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Aquarian wrote:Aquatank, I am amazed that you are giving Jimmy Carter any credit for anything he has done. I think Carter was used as a benevolent face for US aggression in the Middle-East, and I think he bears at-least some responsibility for paving the way for direct US imperialism in the Middle-East. Nothing was accomplished in regards to the talks Egypt-Israeli talks, which, like the talks today, only serve to strangle the prospect for Palestinian liberation. The talks during his time like the talks that are occuring now are being used as a catalyst for aggression against other countries (back then it was Syria, now its Iran).

Remember Carter also supported the overthrow of USSR-backed regime in Afghanistan in favor of Islamic Radical Fundamentalists- the "beginning" of the arms race could be traced with this action, some of them even ending up in the arms of CIA-favorite Osama Bin Laden. This "venture" costed almost 2 million lives :!:

Let's not forget the Carter Doctrine, which was preemptive in and of itself.

Twenty-nine years ago, President Jimmy Carter adopted the radical and dangerous policy of using military force to ensure U.S. access to Middle Eastern oil. "Let our position be absolutely he clear," he said in his State of the Union address on January 23, 1980. "An attempt by any outside force to gain control of the Persian Gulf region [and thereby endanger the flow of oil] will be regarded as an assault on the vital interests of the United States of America, and such an assault will be repelled by any means necessary, including military force."

http://www.fpif.org/articles/repudiate_ ... r_doctrine

I'm laughing a little as I say it aquarian as for Carter, you've changed my mind on him a little bit. For the better! :D
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Lightwolf wrote:Oops! I goofed...
As usual Frost, I didn't read all the posts..I DO detect the sarcasam...I guess my feelings for the WORST President this country has EVER had, got in the way So I must *choke! gag!* apologise to *SPEW!* MurphysLawyer for making an accurate statement *wink wink*....and thank you SO much for your hello! *laughs* been working on my website! (The one you'll probably never see cause I SUCK at sales!!! HowEVER...I'm still trying....) Murphy...buddy ..really my friend...read the news...watch what's happening on TV...it's frightening...When was the last time you saw a puppet move on it's own?

Yes murphy's statement was pretty dry but subtle. O'bama couldn't be anything BUT the best president since Bush since he's the only one. So taking that into consideration if I were guessing, murphy actually doesn't care much for O'bama at all.

Anywayz.................

So you suck at sales, eh? Welcome to the club!!!!

So let's see that drawing of yours and the link to your website, eh? So you recognized who I was right off, huh. That's cool. It's not like it isn't obvious.

Again, glad to see you posting again.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Obama is the man

He may be if you are talking about the man mentioned in 2Th 2:3.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 am

I think if you looked up Obama in the dictionary, "man of lawlessness" would be the definition.

Interesting!
frrostedman

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts