The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Never expected any good from our ‘partnership’ with America.

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Baron » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:59 am

Never expected any good from our ‘partnership’ with America. Dutch deal, I’d rather call it! Lots of American bases here is no joy at all, just scarecrows for tourists. American guys want to treat Black Sea as their own domain… And they are constantly dragging my country, Bulgaria, into endless tricky ventures. Well, my close relative (a military man) is always critical of Yankee he call’em.
Last time he was talking about plans of our Def. agency to bring more money into their coffers by trading in military equipment with Georgia. They meant full-scale cooperation and trade in some modern armaments not just outdated Soviet ones. There were really bright perspectives for Georgian president Saakashvili needs a lot of that stuff to put into reality all his militant plans. Alas! That wasn’t missed on Americans who just blamed our top military in ‘wild corruption’ and nearly started some probe into it. Now fancy, Americans were not against the supplies themselves. They insisted they should be absolutely free!! How very nice of’em!
And that Georgian freak Saakashvili is also really big wonder for me. The guy could earn hell of bucks by developing touristy business in his country just like we do here. But he seems reluctant to invest money into it. Indeed, he may stay a cool guy just at other countries expense supplying him armaments for a song or just freely.
I read in Inet that there are dozens countries involved in this, many of them having little if any profit. Imho it’s not due to their unique love of Georgia. I think they just bow to Yankee will …..
Baron

Postby raburgeson » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

can we get a little more detail from you?
raburgeson

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts