The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Australian Republicans have no idea what a republic is!

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby The_Joker » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 am

Don't stress Nesaie CodeBlackv2 is a disinfo agent.

the official version will never get in the way of the truth ;) ;)

Woohahahahaha
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Nesaie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm

No worries Joker. Glad you survived Mother Nature. :D

I just hate apologists for things that were obviously wrong! I don't care what color a person is, if they're born in this country, they're American. If this government can lock up Americans of a certain color, then that effects me too, as an American. Anyone who would apologize for that BS, is...is...let's just say, they don't belong in my country, but the Japanese who were locked up do belong in my country.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Nes, you are naive. The world stage is full of people who play very serious games where people get hurt or killed. You talk politically correct nonsense and damn the consequences. Easy for you to sit in your living room and judge others but someone has to the things necessary to maintain your freedom to complain. Look at Egypt where people are not allowed to complain, they get beaten or shot.

Exactly what "color" are Japanese? I must have missed something when I was in Japan. Do you really think the US gov would imprison someone just because of their race? You are delusional.

If a black guy robs a bank you don't go looking for Chinese guys!
CodeBlackv2

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote: The world stage is full of people who play very serious games where people get hurt or killed.

Yes, they're called government. Governments want to steal life liberty and property at the barrel of a gun. Government is innately evil. Evil, by my definition, is the attempt to control another human. I may even extend that definition to the attempt to control another life. But, that is up to debate. Individual humans are naturally peaceful, governments are not. In the words of Ronald Reagan, "A people free to choose will always choose peace." In my lifetime, this government has never allowed peace. I guess that means that we Americans aren't really free, are we?

CodeBlackv2 wrote:You talk politically correct nonsense and damn the consequences.

Nice bumpersticker there. That "politically correct" term is used to turn off logical thinking. It's like calling someone a "liberal" or a "conservative", without a definition. Why don't you define the emotionally charged term of "politically correct"? While we're at it, why don't we throw in the abortion issue? After all that too is emotionally charged.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Easy for you to sit in your living room and judge others but someone has to the things necessary to maintain your freedom to complain.

I have the "things necessary to maintain my freedom to complain". I exercise my Rights by speaking. My Rights DO NOT come from permission by the government. MY RIGHTS come from GOD! There were some smart men who penned these Rights. It used to be common sense. Now, we need to explain to people what the Bill of Rights is all about.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Look at Egypt where people are not allowed to complain, they get beaten or shot.

In this country, we get tasered, we get murdered for walking down the street, we get locked up for being the wrong color, we get medically experimented on. Shall I continue? In Egypt, they're protesting, regardless of what may happen to them.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Exactly what "color" are Japanese? I must have missed something when I was in Japan. Do you really think the US gov would imprison someone just because of their race? You are delusional.

I'm delusional? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me ask you this, where were the internment camps for the German/Americans during WWII?

Oh, and I believe the Japanese are referred to as "yellow" skinned. If Asians act too "white" they're called bananas. If blacks act too "white" they're called oreos. If American Indians act too "white" they're called apples. While we're talking about race, Obummer isn't black, he is mulatto.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Nes, you can quote founding fathers all you like but they were talking about rights from a different perspective. You don't have rights just because you declare it. It has to be part of the system. Someone has to maintain that system and protect it from attack.

I already answered your question about German-Americans a long time ago.

Those racial slurs you seem to be an expert on don't come from white people. They are slurs used by members of the same race.

Why do you blame the US government for wars that were started by others? Japan attacked the US. Korea and Vietnam were existing wars the US got involved in to stop Communist aggression. WW-I was a European war the US was dragged into. The Gulf War was to fend off Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan were to stop the spread of a terrorist organization that attacked the US multiple times. Exactly which war did the US government cause?
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Superman and Batman cause evil masterminds to embark on destructive quests for money and power. Cops cause crime. Is that what you are saying Nes?
CodeBlackv2

Postby Nesaie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 pm

No, I'm talking about history.

You're the one talking about made up characters like batman and the Easter Bunny.

Please, try not to confuse actual history with mere stories. 8-)
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:30 pm

I'll try but it's hard. Sometimes the fictional characters make more sense than the real ones. And Obama is gelato.
CodeBlackv2

Previous

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts