The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Poll: Should rath be banned

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Should rath be banned

Poll ended at Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:40 am

a) Yes
0
No votes
b) No
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 0

Postby rath » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm

greeney2 wrote:I must have struck another nerve Rat, I mean Rath. Your typing faster than your brain works, so your spelling is even worse than mine. Calm down, being wrong once in a while is good for the soul. A fellow countryman is just trying to tell the same thing :lol:


Im ok with Rat,

The rats of tobruk are a proud part of Australian war time history.

:oops:

Your typing faster than your brain works, so your spelling is even worse than mine.


Yhe i know, .......

& weather what he seys can be trusted or not.
greeney2 wrote:Or maybe he is just embarrased by a fellow Austrailian. I think Joker is doing just fine, and if he was someone from the past, who cares, Joker hasn;t broken any rules.


O i agree Greeny2 thats why i not creating a thread asking for him to be banned .......

Bcause that would just be silly.

However ...... like i said it is a bit strange that Jokers first action a new member hear at the blackvault, was to bring up events that happened long before he joined the Blackvault & his second was to start this thread for myself to be banned.

Like you say Greeny2 ...... who Joker really is ........ is of no consaquence either way.

But it does bring up the matter of his integrity, & weather what he seys can be trusted or not.


seys ...... :roll: i started to right Sez, but the i changed half way to says ....

So you got a sez/says mish mash.

& then there are a few words wissing here an there coz my wireless keyboard was not picking up what i was typing at the rate i was typing it.

But all and all ..... my message is still the same.

it's late Sunday afternoon here in Australia 15/08/2010 ..... & as i said before, ..... no sign of joker. ( why is it his posts are always 12-14 hour behind mine ) i mean if we both live in Australia, ... you would think that we would post around the same time. Give or take a few hours ......

But no, Joker is always posts 12-15 hours after me. & you can see this in the time codes on the message/s.

Im about to get ready to cook dinner & maybe go out for the night. & Where is Joker ... who knows most likly asleep & getting to wake up on the other side of the world from me.


Im sure that Joker will post in the next few hours, ...... But by then it will be the early hours of Monday morning on the 16-08-2010 here in Australia.

You would think Joker would be sleeping then like the rest of us. :oops:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm

greeney2 wrote:I must have struck another nerve Rat, I mean Rath. Your typing faster than your brain works, so your spelling is even worse than mine. Calm down, being wrong once in a while is good for the soul. A fellow countryman is just trying to tell the same thing :lol:


Im ok with Rat,

The rats of tobruk are a proud part of Australian war time history.

:D

Your typing faster than your brain works, so your spelling is even worse than mine.


Yhe i know, .......

& weather what he seys can be trusted or not.
greeney2 wrote:Or maybe he is just embarrased by a fellow Austrailian. I think Joker is doing just fine, and if he was someone from the past, who cares, Joker hasn;t broken any rules.


O i agree Greeny2 thats why i not creating a thread asking for him to be banned .......

Bcause that would just be silly.

However ...... like i said it is a bit strange that Jokers first action a new member hear at the blackvault, was to bring up events that happened long before he joined the Blackvault & his second was to start this thread for myself to be banned.

Like you say Greeny2 ...... who Joker really is ........ is of no consaquence either way.

But it does bring up the matter of his integrity, & weather what he seys can be trusted or not.


seys ...... :roll: i started to right Sez, but then i changed half way to says ....

So you got a sez/says mish mash.

& then there are a few words missing here an there, coz my wireless keyboard was not picking up what i was typing at the rate i was typing it.

But all n' all ..... my message is still the same.

it's late Sunday afternoon here in Australia 15/08/2010 ..... & as i said before, ..... no sign of joker. ( why is it his posts are always 12-14 hour behind mine ) i mean if we both live in Australia, ... you would think that we would post around the same time. Give or take a few hours ......

But no, Joker is always posting his messages 12-15 hours after me.
& you can see this in the time codes on the message/s.

Im about to get ready to cook dinner & maybe go out for the night. & Where is Joker ... who knows most likely asleep & getting ready to wake up on Sunday morning, somewhere on the other side of the world from me.


Im sure that Joker will post in the next few hours, ...... But by then it will be the early hours of Monday morning on the 16-08-2010 here in Australia.

You would think Joker would be sleeping then like the rest of us. :oops:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 am

Double post, boy are you slipping. Rath, I was kidding about the Rat. I was proof reading(don't know why I can't spell) and saw a typo on your name, so added the "I mean Rath" as a joke leaving it in for fun.

When you figure out the great joker mystery let us all know.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9460
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby The_Joker » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Oh dear! Now I have to keep your hours? That will happen (NOT!). Really, get a grip rath.

Don't forget your tin foil hat mate, the aliens will send gamma waves and suck your brains out otherwise, oops, too late.

Woohahahahahahahahahaha
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
User avatar
The_Joker
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Postby rath » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 am

greeney2 wrote:Double post, boy are you slipping. Rath, I was kidding about the Rat. I was proof reading(don't know why I can't spell) and saw a typo on your name, so added the "I mean Rath" as a joke leaving it in for fun.

When you figure out the great joker mystery let us all know.


You mean you don't know yet.

greeney2 wrote:Double post, boy are you slipping.


I did not think you could double post .... who knew.

When ever i try an do one of my really really long posts, i go over the word limit & i need to cut my post in half an do a second post to continue my point.

You all know what i mean, .. youve seen em.

But yhe, when my post is to long an i need to split it into 2 different posts, I cut an past my own post so it happens very fast ....... type the entire message, copy it .... post the first half, then right away i paste the second half of my message & post it.


But the Blackvault posts a message saying i can not post a second post so soon after my last post. ???

So im damned if i know how i did a double post at all.


As far as i know ....... you can't.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:29 am

The_Joker wrote:Oh dear! Now I have to keep your hours? That will happen (NOT!). Really, get a grip rath.

Don't forget your tin foil hat mate, the aliens will send gamma waves and suck your brains out otherwise, oops, too late.

Woohahahahahahahahahaha


Just why do you think the Blackvault has time codes for in the first place then joker.

Same goes for the SPY software.

It's there for a reason.

The_Joker wrote:Oh dear! Now I have to keep your hours? That will happen (NOT!). Really, get a grip rath.


& yet the fact still stands.

You claim you are in Australia like myself yet all the proof sez otherwise.

Your posts are time coded for a person who lives in the northern hemisphere ..... say the USA.

& not for someone who claims to live in Australia ... where i am.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby The_Joker » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:31 am

rath wrote:
The_Joker wrote:Oh dear! Now I have to keep your hours? That will happen (NOT!). Really, get a grip rath.

Don't forget your tin foil hat mate, the aliens will send gamma waves and suck your brains out otherwise, oops, too late.

Woohahahahahahahahahaha


Just why do you think the Blackvault has time codes for in the first place then joker.

Same goes for the SPY software.

It's there for a reason.

The_Joker wrote:Oh dear! Now I have to keep your hours? That will happen (NOT!). Really, get a grip rath.





& yet the fact still stands.

You claim you are in Australia like myself yet all the proof sez otherwise.

Your posts are time coded for a person who lives in the northern hemisphere ..... say the USA.

& not for someone who claims to live in Australia ... where i am.



Dear rath,

Well excuse me for not knowing how to properly operate the User Control Panel and reset the time from the default. Oh BTW I have done that now.

Therefore your Bullshi* arguments about me being a past member or duplicate or fake profile has just gone up in smoke.

Everyone else on this forum has accepted who and what I say I am, you are the only one who hasn't. Why is that, could it be that a fellow Australian has caught you in the act of telling porkies to the yanks and called you out on it. Whatever the answer, I really don't care.

I have restrained my self until now and not attacked you personally but that is over and these are my FINAL words to you Sonny Jim:

I do not like you based on you posts which, may or not be news worthy which, you have since I came here, have always been to sledge another country ( The US and it's people in particular) which shows total disrespect on your part.

Your parents should be ashamed of themselves first for bringing you into this world and second for not bringing you up properly. You have no manners, respect for your elders, yourself or anyone else.

You claim to be a patriot of Australia yet all you do is attack other countries other peoples while claiming your patriotism while doing sweet bugger all for your country. The only thing you have been able to do in my view and I am pretty sure in the eyes of other people on this forum is to make Australia and Australians look bad simply because you are you.

You are an insult to all Australians in the attitude you display which is not of a mature 30 year old man, it's more like the attitude displayed by a immature 15 year old.

You have never served in the Military nor do we want you, you would be crying for your Mummy and begging to be allowed to go home after a week in Basic Training. In other words, you from my point of view you are "dead wood" or the perfect add for contraception devices or the pill and therefore of no use to anyone.

My opinion of you is that you are a total fuc*stick who has absolutely no idea what you are talking about on most of the subject matter you have posted since my arrival or just prior.

Your profile is the prime example of someone who clearly has mental issues. (you think it's funny however but you are the only one in reality).

You also think you are funny, newsflash fuc*stick, you are not and from what I have been able to determine since coming to this site you are ONLY tolerated.

You may respond to this post if you wish but since I have now worked out how to operate the User Control Panel I will no longer be able (thankfully) to see you or any of your posts from this time forward.

So, rath keep posting your crap, attacks on me, America and Americans, prove to all of the moderators what I am saying about you is true, I am sure you will I am also sure you will leave these forums before me or you will be pushed out the door.

In closing therefore, I take my leave of you once and for all.

Goodbye
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
User avatar
The_Joker
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Postby rath » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:00 am

Joker wrote:I have restrained my self until now and not attacked you personally but that is over and these are my FINAL words to you Sonny Jim:

I do not like you based on you posts which, may or not be news worthy which, you have since I came here, have always been to sledge another country ( The US and it's people in particular) which shows total disrespect on your part.

Your parents should be ashamed of themselves first for bringing you into this world and second for not bringing you up properly. You have no manners, respect for your elders, yourself or anyone else.


Alpha omega .......... wayat is that you. ..... you've can home . :D

It's ok ....... let it out.

Cry if you must.

Thats it .....
Your parents should be ashamed of themselves


:lol:

I think my parents did a very good job.

Image

Make an effort .....

Say something like .........

Your mothers ganglia is daglia

Your parents are the wort covered testicals on a hermaphrodite.

Your father is the turgid butt hole of a gay porn star.

His mothers arse weeps pus!



joker wrote:You are an insult to all Australians in the attitude you display which is not of a mature 30 year old man, it's more like the attitude displayed by a immature 15 year old.


:lol:
im sure Mel Gibson is ashamed by my actions on the B.V :roll:

Further more ....... So you think coz it sez something in my profile that its true.

Oh brother ..... Don't tell me you put all your real info in your profile right :roll: ( Australian ) as if.

& if you did put ANY of your private info in your profile .... well im sure it's only a matter of time before the FBI or the NSA kick your door in.

With all the Data collection going on in the world im sure thay will get you on something you say online.


They'll Pin you for the Kennady assaination, if you give up to much of your info.


Well excuse me for not knowing how to properly operate the User Control Panel and reset the time from the default. Oh BTW I have done that now.

Therefore your Bullshi* arguments about me being a past member or duplicate or fake profile has just gone up in smoke.


Please ....... so you think if you change your time zone from the USA to the Australian time zone .... it will show that you are in Australia ... :roll:


It wont .... coz your posts will still be time coded different to mine by 8-12 hours
( just like it is with all people who live in the Northern hemisphere )
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest