The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

is bob lazar a liar ?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby AKH3NA10 » Sun May 18, 2014 3:21 am

:clap:
AKH3NA10

Postby GilCarlson » Mon May 19, 2014 3:20 pm

The gov't has been very good at hiding secrets! (and Bob Lazar came under their wrath, find out more here)

What about the Dulce Underground Base? How many folks realize the full extent of our cooperation with aliens for years?

Of course, you should realize that there are certain things a government needs to hide, if certain operations are no longer a secret, they are ineffective and besides, most folks could not handle the truth!

Discover what our government has been hiding from you!
“Secrets of the Dulce Base Alien Underground”

http://www.blue-planet-project.com/Secrets-of-Dulce-Base.html
GilCarlson

Postby chiselray » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:23 am

bluesman wrote:better do a hunch check chisel... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hes as full of sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it as a xmas turkey.
he worked for a roofing contractor at los alamos.
he clearance was roof top...and ladder accessable
there are absolutely no school records hes claimed to study at and no remembers him at any school he says he attended..

hes a convicted felon and proven liar..

yeahs lazar is really special..rocket scientist HE AINT.

bluz

sorry i am a bit late replying to you Bluuuess
but i have to say you proved nothing ,you didn't prove anything you said in that post..
All conjecture pretty much,do you have any facts that show he didn't work in black ops etc..i didn't think so buddy .Or else you would have dug it up and stuck it on the page...
Roofing contractor omg... :mrgreen: sure he wasn't the janitor now ? :lol: maybe the cafe chef next week.. :clap:
By the way,the government have a great deal of push at their disposal ,quite literally i expect them to be able to hide and clear records if tehy need to...time travel ,many possibilites come to mind ,are these feasable ? maybe ...
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:24 am

AKH3NA10 wrote:

:clap:

enjoyed the video...thanks for posting it brother...
chiselray

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts