The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Three names..

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm

recently I saw something that reminded me of something sorta paranormal that happened to me a while back. (FYI..I have had A-LOT of paaranormal stuff happen to me in my life for some reason or another)
This memory of somehting like that stands out..today, at least..
It's something, to this day, I don't quite understand.
I know it was a message of some sort.
It happened..I dunno..at this point..almost ten years ago..

I was getting ready to go to sleep when I very clearly heard a male voice speaking to me ..in my head.. To people this has never happened to..it's hard to fathom. I did not imagine it. I audibly heard this voice..clearly..but the voice did not come from without my head..but in it (it's probably some kinda schizophrenic thing..officially)

This wasn't the first time I had heard a voice like this..in my head or out of it..when I was ready to sleep.
But this stuck out. usually they just yelled my name or said something short but random..like I was overhearing a tiny bit of a conversation

This seemed deliberate. clear and meant for me to remember.

The voice simply yelled, as if from a distance, three names
the names were (I forget the order, but remember the names)

Timothy Leary
Terrence McKenna
Robert Monroe

I wasn't even really into any of these guys work, except Monroes..until the voice..and then I researched.

The main thing I noticed they had in common was mind expansion and how that either deliberatley or or accidenlty led to OOBE's..or something similar.

felt compeled to share this story today (shared it once..long ago..when it happened..another board..another time)

thoughts?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts