The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO Emitting Ray of Light Photographed Near White House

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Aquarian » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:16 pm

A hyperdimensional UFO in over flight approximately one mile south east of the White House in Washington, DC appears to have fired a ray of light or directed energy beam in the vicinity of the White House.

The incident, which occurred on July 20, 2010 at 3:18 AM, was photographed in high-speed, high definition photographs by Wilbur “Will” Allen, a former White House employee and Air Force One engineer under U.S. Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton. Mr. Allen is also a talented professional photographer for major motion picture studios such as Warner Brothers and record labels such as DefJam.

Mr. Allen states, “On July 20, 2010 at 3:18:07 AM in NW Washington DC, a relatively short distance from the White House, I imaged a slow moving UFO pulse through the sky, and then [observed the UFO] fire an energy beam which extended from it.” Mr. Allan also states, “I took several stationary images of the stars as I usually do. However, there is one object I thought to be a star, moving and then discharging a beam of light!!!.... There is one frame that does not make much sense? A Star is either moving or shooting a beam of light that is ‘bent’? The motion is not registered with any of the other ‘stars’ in this sampling.”

Bibiana Bryson, Director of Exopolitica Argentina has also prepared an explanatory video of Mr. Allan’s photographs, available in the article below.

Mr. Allen’s photographs of the incident have been assembled in a special Examiner.com slideshow in the article below.

Hyperdimensional UFOs have been photographed over the U.S. Capitol, Washington monument, and in restricted P-51 air space since at least 1950.

Mr. Allen has photographed hyperdimensional UFOs in restricted P-51 airspace overflying and landing on the U.S. capitol in 2002 and 2008, as well as hyperdimensional UFOs over the July 4, 2002 celebration on the U.S. Capitol Mall. This appears to be a first photograph near the White House where a hyperdimensional UFO is emitting a ray of light or directed energy beam.

As this Examiner.com article discusses, it is reasonable to whether this event may be (1) horseplay or creative signaling by a hyperdimensional UFO from an inter-dimensional intelligent source as a consciousness awakener to the public at large through Mr. Allen. A veritable lightshow of creative signaling from hyperdimensional UFOs took place over the Millennial Celebration on January 1, 2000; (2) a false flag event from a U.S. or other black ops vehicle; or (3) a ‘socially destabilizing’ event of the sort that John Podesta, Co-Chair of the Obama Transition Team is reported to have warned Mr. Allen his work would result in.

Rest of article and picture:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle- ... iner-email
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby vulcan6gun » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:03 am

Does this raise Obama to 'documented alien' status?
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby AgentAnonymous » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 am

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle- ... ze-society

Mr. Allen is a professional photographer who was trained in photography and photographic analysis at a CIA film laboratory

He probably learned how to make fakes. . . . and did.
AgentAnonymous

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Interesting, but not much in the way of pictures. UFOs have had an interest in Washington ever since the Washington Merry-Go-Round in the 50's. I'm still waiting for the UFO that sends a beam of intelligence down to the White House.
CodeBlackv2

Postby shadowcass » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 am

The photo is...less than impressive. There are no details visible re: the "UFO" all we see is a ball of light. Then a line of light coming down from the ball of light. There are no visible landmarks so we can't tell where the picture was taken.

Probability: a fake.

Showing us nothing in high definition doesn't change the fact that ya got nothing to show.
shadowcass

Postby Aquarian » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Bah, humbug! :lol:
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Aquarian

Postby chiselray » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:12 am

it could be anything,interesting and distinquished beam...almost lightning like...dunno...i want TO BELIEVE,i need proof ...

seen any reptilians lately aqua :lol: j/k
chiselray

Postby Aquarian » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 pm

I love your bird avatar...very Reptilian.
Aquarian

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Hey, birds aren't reptiles. Next you'll be onto the hollow earth, hollow moon or "the moon is a spaceship" theory. I think it would be interesting to discuss the new giant transparent V ships. You know, something that would require that nice shiny new giant hangar on that base the government says doesn't exist, yet keeps showing up on TV.
CodeBlackv2

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:10 am

CB, if you think about it, the Earth is a spaceship on a grand scale. It comes complete with everything we need to survive. Heat, fuel, et cetera; we even have shields, in the form of the outer planets. All we need to figure out is how to guide our solar system in the direction we want, maybe give it a speed boost, and we're set.

hyperdimensional UFOs in restricted P-51 airspace overflying and landing on the U.S. capitol in 2002 and 2008
I had to go look this up; my apologies, I'm not a licensed pilot. I'll pass this along for others that may not know:

P is Prohibited airspace.
R is Restricted airspace.
The number after the P or R denotes the area of Restriction or Prohibition.

Birthers, take heed: Obama is an Alien, living in Prohibited Area 51. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts