The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Bush was just a pawn.

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Remember all that silliness that dominated the bv during the Bush presidency? Everybody was just positive that Bush conspired to have the twin towers brought down, so he could get Iraq's oil and usurp dictatorial powers.

Funny how all the proponents of those theories have fallen silent, if not completely disappeared now that Obama is in office. While Bush is nothing more than a scapegoat as it turns out.

Well how about this conspiracy theory. The Bush conspiracy was "bush league" stuff anyway. This one goes a little deeper.

The Liberal Progressive Elites set the stage for the 911 event, so that Bush would predictably lead us into war. All with the plan of attacking Bush and the war effort using all the Liberal tools of the trade: Hollywood, establishment media, and college professors and campuses. Knowing that they would utterly and completely destroy Bush in the propaganda war, they knew that after 8 years of him, the country would be fed up and vote ANYONE into office that wasn't a Conservative. And in comes wet behind the ears, unqualified, OBUMMER, who naturally won by default.

So they've got their Liberal Progressive in office with a Liberal controlled House and Senate, and they are able to now irreversibly and unstoppably dismantle our economy, our way of life, the Constitution, free markets, and Capitalism... while establishing a massive government, a nanny state that everyone depends on to get by, and while their at it, they get handguns banned. If things continue at the pace they are going now, Obummer will be the dictator before the end of his first term.

At least it's a little deeper and interesting than that kindergarten-level garbage about Bush trying go get hold of Iraq's oil.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby qmark » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 pm

frrostedman wrote:The Liberal Progressive Elites set the stage for the 911 event, so that Bush would predictably lead us into war. All with the plan of attacking Bush and the war effort using all the Liberal tools of the trade: Hollywood, establishment media, and college professors and campuses. Knowing that they would utterly and completely destroy Bush in the propaganda war, they knew that after 8 years of him, the country would be fed up and vote ANYONE into office that wasn't a Conservative. And in comes wet behind the ears, unqualified, OBUMMER, who naturally won by default.

So they've got their Liberal Progressive in office with a Liberal controlled House and Senate, and they are able to now irreversibly and unstoppably dismantle our economy, our way of life, the Constitution, free markets, and Capitalism... while establishing a massive government, a nanny state that everyone depends on to get by, and while their at it, they get handguns banned. If things continue at the pace they are going now, Obummer will be the dictator before the end of his first term.

Was Bush a pawn, or useful idiot, or was he part of the conspiracy? Let's not forget dad, in one of his speeches, boldly proclaimed A New World Order. Let's not forget that Regan, with dad as the VP, empowered the Taliban and folks the like of Bin Laden.

It think it is way deeper than what we are aware of and I believe this has been in the works for a very long time. I would really like to know how a nobody eight years ago, a radical, actually became president. He has not produced a hard copy of his birth certificate. All his college records have been sealed. They went over George Bush's with a fine tooth comb.
qmark

Postby rath » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 am

Yep .... he was a pawn.

This was all in the motation, long before G. W Bush became part of the picture.
rath

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:44 pm

It sure has been interesting watching this story play out. Here we are after 8 years of the WOT and instead of gaining Iraq's oil, we have an oil spill and people declaring that we are running out of oil. The truth is that economics is power and energy is right at the top of economics so you can believe there are lots of conspiracies around energy. There are people saying that BP's oil rig in the Gulf was sabotaged by terrorists. Um, I'm not buying that one.

There are people that want to get rid of oil. That is nothing new. The Hollywood left was complaining about oil all the way back in the 1950's. Its been in the cross hairs that long. There are people whose wealth depends on oil and there are those whose wealth is being destroyed by oil. Its a battle. But the day I buy a Prius is the day someone should shoot me in the head.

Why don't we replace the oil pipelines with giant electric cables connected to 50,000 windmills in the deserts of Afghanistan? Nobody cares if we screw up that landscape. Now there's a green idea I can get behind.
CodeBlackv2

Postby AgentAnonymous » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 am

qmark wrote:
frrostedman wrote:empowered the Taliban and folks the like of Bin Laden.

Except that they had no time machine to see into the future, and were stopping the spread of the Soviet Empire?
AgentAnonymous

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:53 am

Remember all that silliness that dominated the bv during the Bush presidency? Everybody was just positive that Bush conspired to have the twin towers brought down, so he could get Iraq's oil and usurp dictatorial powers.

Funny how all the proponents of those theories have fallen silent, if not completely disappeared now that Obama is in office. While Bush is nothing more than a scapegoat as it turns out.

Well how about this conspiracy theory. The Bush conspiracy was "bush league" stuff anyway.

Frosty:

Can you explain why the US Invaded Iraq? Maybe give a reason ( actual ) reason why? I for one would be most interested--maybe you can explain WHY we are still there--maybe justify the massive money pit to the tune of Billions!

Maybe explain who put the Bush theory into motion: Where did it come from---Who would want to control any and all information in regard to what happened, may have happened, or how such a deed was really done?????????

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Maybe explain who put the Bush theory into motion:

LBJ
CodeBlackv2

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Bush was indeed a pawn..both Bush's ..dad and son both. Nothing new here. So too is the current President ...nothing new here. Both Bush's were necessary for the times until the public could be further dumbed down and turned into Jerry Springer/Phil Donahue type emotecons...responding to external stimulus with robot like predictability.

The problem world class thinkers have always had with Americans is that they are not quite cut from the same cloth as are most of the people in this world. Americans have known something for which most of the world has never know. Freedom and liberty born of economic prosperity and affluence which mostly does not exist throughout the rest of the world.

However..our media and public education ...both highly political...have failed us in this knowledge and understanding. We are to think we are part of the world..and must needs join the very low standards of the rest of the world.

Our leadership ..both Republican and Democratic parties have failed us in this regard..and substituted world standards and beliefs in the place of American Independence and sovereignty.

Fiscally and ideologically ..when one peels back the thin veneer of public presentation..there is little difference in the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. In outward appearance they seem to be at opposite ends of the ideology. But inside where it is actually happening ..they only serve as a foil or mirror to reflect or direct the public to where the handlers of both parties desire the public to be moved or directed...mostly now days by emotions..not clear thinking.

I was listening to Sean Hannity ..though I have heard Rush Limbaugh vocalizing the same pattern. Sean was talking today about the Democratic Party not representing the will of the American public..particularly about the Islamic Mosque or Community Center in New York.
But Sean also implied that the Democratic Party is not representing the will of the American People on other issues ..like Health care...et al.

The question I did not hear Sean Hannity expand upon ..is ...if the Democratic Party is not representing the will of the American People...whose will are they representing. I also do not hear the Republican party asking this question..but sitting in mute silence on it.

Nor do I hear Rush Limbaugh expanding on this concept.

This leads me to think that Rush and Sean as well as many other talk show hosts as being of the same cloth, out of the same stable...such that they do not ask the obvious question for which those who can think outside the box are capable. They do not seem to want to take it sufficiently far. They must keep silent on this and only focus on the Democratic Party and the current administration. This lack of a clear pattern identification ..becomes very wolfie after a while by the very absence of the obvious question.

They are merely shills for a phony Republican party and want us to think that the Republican Party is a conservative party. I don't happen to think so.
I believe the Republican party is only a foil used to reflect or direct the public between them and the other political party ..for control purposes.
The Republican party is just as much of the control process as is the Democratic Party ..they are behind the scenes working together and for the same goal and in the process ..steering the American public in the needed/required direction.

To make the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the freewoman...to create a world class Eden on this earth..with Americans paying for the bulk of the cost..even with our finest blood. To sell and cede our very souls to this counterfeit template.

Though not couched in the same words I am using..some Americans are beginning to catch on to this template I am describing. They know something is very very wrong but do not quite see the template as do some of us. And they are looking closely at our leadership to see certain tell tale signs of how something is very very wrong. Many states and their peoples are begining to speak out against what is happening.

You will find this political technique defined in certain Occult Books like "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike.

Presidents are merely tools or pawns in this process. Presidents are not powerful enough to be doormen for these handlers and the real leaders and shakers of a nation. I believe this has been true since shortly after Abraham Lincoln but particularly by the time of Teddy Roosevelt who was obviously their boy.

The office of President as well as most of the offices in the Congress have been controlled for some time now.

If these various offices are controlled..it is obvious ..by association ..that the offices of the Supreme Court are likewise controlled. None of them represent the will of the American Peoples. They represent the will of someone or something but not the people.

The obvious question which needs be asked and kept in the forefront when watching news, information's, and the current pseudo leadership..including public education financed by such pseudo leadership...is whose will are they representing if not the American Public.

Yes the office of president is a hollow shell...a glove with another hand in it. A marionette on strings with someone else controlling the strings. It has been this way for many many years now...while most of us have slept. Pawns. And now we to are on the road to becoming pawns as well.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:29 am

OrangeTom: Excellent post, it's a shame the traffic here seems to have crawled to a standstill, more people need to be made aware of this history.

Bush being a Pawn however is a bit of a stretch, more a partner if you will. Think about the family and it's political and geo-political involvement over recent history, back to the WWII Era where Gramps was instrumental in financing the Nazi's/Hitler---of course that was in conjunction with the British and others.

Ever ask yourself why nobody ever questions just how many Russians the Germans killed--mostly just the Jews and that figure grows every time someone is given a platform from which to spew.

The Bush and Clinton partnership is absolutely no accident the latest proof of that was this past Democratic campaign where the PTB allowed it to drag on and on and on---that was because Hillary was there Girl--only for once those pulling the strings grossly underestimated the people and just how fed up they were with Junior. I could go on and on but it would take a month to write in all down :lol:

I think the most offensive thing to come along in decades ( I'll call it a Tool ) is the person from Alaska, the one they call a Momma Grizz-- :lol: She's a prime example of just how little the PTB really think of the average persons level of intelligence and their abilities to think for themselves. It's pathetic and in my opinion an extremely dangerous powder keg of insanity. ( jmho ) However she would be an excellent Pawn simply because She's not nearly smart enough to grasp being manipulated.

If you think McCain wasn't forced to pick a definite losing proposition then you'd be sadly mistaken. All of ten people even knew who she was, that was no accident. As for Obama, personally I think ANYONE other than a Republic would have been elected and I don't think the numbers were nearly as close as the Media let on.

Here's a simple question that less than 3-4 people who have ever posted on the BV have even half a clue about: What was Obama's very first ( actual job ) after his supposed graduation? In other words who did he actually work for, who was the employer? Yep you can google it, most everyone would have to--but then where does it lead you, how far, and how long will it take you to connect the dots?

Not only a Pawn but many the King of all Pawn's!

Bring Em Home Cole

PS. Again a great post!
Cole_Trickle

Postby evutch » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:17 pm

BOTH posts are GREAT cole and Orange!!! ( shid i can't believe you are make more sense cole, what's happened to me?)

bumps on my head must be healing....
evutch

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts