The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Chinese Airport shut down due to U.F.O

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby LTG2 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 pm

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93848?fp=1

Hello, it has been awhile since I have been on. A lot has changed here. Well I bring a new event! Apparently a U.F.o shut down a Chinese airport for 8 hours. I provided a link above. If you find more video or pics of this event..please send them to this link. Enjoy and discuss.
"We were never alone"
LTG2

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Different...leave it to the Chinese to get invaded by a neon weenie.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby kingblackfoot » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 pm

alot has been put online about this but I'm having problems getting one definative story:
there's a video showing something that loosely resembles the current flap of "spirals" yet this is the only example i can find that does indeed look like a missile (the others, in my opinion do NOT)
yet other photos have been released that show a much more structured craft (portholes, beams of light etc) obviously followed by screams of "HOAX" by the usual parties.
Something happened.
So which one?
kingblackfoot

Postby SmokinJoe » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:30 am

There's a new chinese UFO incident on MSN..and it too mentions the airport closing issue caused by an UFO. But, ya can't find the story anywhere on the web that doesn't say the EXACT same thing.

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/top-stories/ ... id=4222536
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby vulcan6gun » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:50 am

kingblackfoot wrote:followed by screams of "HOAX" by the usual parties.
Something happened.
So which one?

Huh...was I asleep at the wheel? My bad: HOAX!

Or not; if you can find an un-doctored photo of the event, it might have some useful info. The only real problems with UFO research are the dearth of reliable evidence, and the number of pranksters. If it's fake, it's all over the Web*, with a gazillion people screaming 'It's real!' when they know otherwise. If it's real, we never seem to come up with sound evidence like clear photos. For now, I leave you with proof of 'crescent-shaped craft traveling at high speed like a saucer skipping over water'.
Northrop_1943.jpg
Northrop_1943.jpg (144.57 KiB) Viewed 847 times

According to USAF files, these were B-35B production bombers (as in 'not experimental'), which were later altered to 'YB'-49s, finally scrapped because planes like the B-47 did the job better (more likely Jack Northrop pissed off the wrong general).

*Figuratively speaking.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts