The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Election official: I'd testify Obama not born in Hawaii

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:58 am

To be honest, the founders of USA would so be sick of this country as it is today in any way. :roll:

Not that they were the best ever but atleast they had some brains.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Aquatank » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 am

Dark Samus I'm not always sure of that sometimes I know we had very good people in there but then I question why they did not go the extra mile in their personal lives. put aside the fact that many were smugglers and terrorists we end up with the entire political battles over the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution over the issue of slavery, and issue that continued right through the Civil War. If we look past it as a humans rights issue what we see is a government corrupted by and part of the slavery industry, much like it is by the oil industry today. In other words To many of our founding fathers slavery was important to them as oil is to us because of the profits its generated that regular wages would not. Imagine the USA today if legally citizens were paid 7$/hr with no minimum wage and migrant workers got paid $1.00 an hour with the company renting them company built housing and they did not have to help pay health insurance. Every major corp in America would jump at the chance to only pay 40 a week per worker, furthermore it would be a competitive wage forcing most Americans to drop their pay standards to get work say only 2$/hr the corps get more. That is the kind of issue the founding fathers had going since the only real taxes were tariffs they could get rich by whatever means legally availiable to them.
Aquatank

Postby CRISHOOKER2010 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 pm

To be honest I think things would go alot smoother for President Obama if he would just turn over his original version of his birth certificate. He would be able to atleast get a buffer from all the backlash of his horrible choices
CRISHOOKER2010

Postby Aquatank » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 pm

That won't work the Kenya-born camp is entrenched in their ideaology, any document put forth by the government or the Obama family real or fiction will automatically be considered fiction by the Kenya-born camp. They must discover the truth of his Hawaiian birth on their own with their own people, unfortunately the vitriol of the anti-Obama crowd would probably lead to the destruction of any proof of Hawaiian birth by their own hands to cover it up and continue to promote their version of events. If the Kenya-borners are right the same might hold true of the Hawaii-born camp. There doesn't seem to be a third impartial party either side would trust with the truth to investigate hence third party officials might be bribed or assasinated by either group to keep either side from allowing the truth to be public. Its messy and its stupid.
Aquatank

Postby CRISHOOKER2010 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Aquatank wrote:That won't work the Kenya-born camp is entrenched in their ideaology, any document put forth by the government or the Obama family real or fiction will automatically be considered fiction by the Kenya-born camp. They must discover the truth of his Hawaiian birth on their own with their own people, unfortunately the vitriol of the anti-Obama crowd would probably lead to the destruction of any proof of Hawaiian birth by their own hands to cover it up and continue to promote their version of events. If the Kenya-borners are right the same might hold true of the Hawaii-born camp. There doesn't seem to be a third impartial party either side would trust with the truth to investigate hence third party officials might be bribed or assasinated by either group to keep either side from allowing the truth to be public. Its messy and its stupid.

I cant agree with you more but I do believe it would at least take the wind out of their sales so to speak. I would believe a legitimate original not a re-print that would work for me heck put it on display under guard and tour it around the country to put it in their faces so to speak geesh
CRISHOOKER2010

Postby Halfabo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Aquatank wrote:That won't work the Kenya-born camp is entrenched in their ideaology, any document put forth by the government or the Obama family real or fiction will automatically be considered fiction by the Kenya-born camp. They must discover the truth of his Hawaiian birth on their own with their own people, unfortunately the vitriol of the anti-Obama crowd would probably lead to the destruction of any proof of Hawaiian birth by their own hands to cover it up and continue to promote their version of events. If the Kenya-borners are right the same might hold true of the Hawaii-born camp. There doesn't seem to be a third impartial party either side would trust with the truth to investigate hence third party officials might be bribed or assasinated by either group to keep either side from allowing the truth to be public. Its messy and its stupid.

The problem is, if Obama was born in Hawaii, then there would be a legitimate birth certificate on file with the state's records office. It would be easily produced to either prove or disprove the allegations. A federal judge has blocked access to any of those records concerning Obama's birth place.

Another problem is that in his claims to have been born in Hawaii, two different hospitals were claimed as the place of birth. The one hospital they finally settled on as being the right one, wasn't built for two years after Obama was born.

A third problem is that there is a birth certificate that does appear genuine and is notarized showing that Obama was born in Kenya. From what I have seen, either no one has bothered to try, or they have been unable to refute its authenticity.

I'm not claiming Obama was born in Kenya but, there does seem to be a lot of cover up of the details of his birth place. That alone makes it suspicious. And then there is that statement of Michelle Obama claiming Obama's "home country" as Kenya. Why would any American president claim any other country as "home" other than America? It has been my experience, that if you suspect you are being deceived, you probably are.
Halfabo

Postby Aquatank » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 am

The problem is, if Obama was born in Hawaii, then there would be a legitimate birth certificate on file with the state's records office. It would be easily produced to either prove or disprove the allegations. A federal judge has blocked access to any of those records concerning Obama's birth place.

This first problem will continue being a problem until Obama is long out of office. See its not an Obama exclusive problem, Its routine procedure to seal many documents of presidents life before taking office. If you step back to 2000 & 2001 articles you may see the same kind of consternation from the anti-Bush crowd regarding things like drivers records, public intoxication and so forth for GWB.

The hospital issue is probably just faulty memory and the family may have switched hospitals, nothing unusual there.

Too many birth certificates have shown up in this issue, thats why i think the standard newspaper announcement (newspapers call the hospital every day for the births and deaths, its not a paid announcement, but actual news.) is so important in the case.

Michelle saying "Home Country" is factual but its interpertation is varied, Considering immigrants for generations after immigrating refer to their families original country of originas their homeland/motherland/fatherland/home country it would not be surprising if Michelle just could not find the right phrase in her head quickly and spoke without thinking. I myself often claim to be German in that regard though my family is far more varied than that.
Aquatank

Postby Halfabo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Aquatank wrote:
This first problem will continue being a problem until Obama is long out of office. See its not an Obama exclusive problem, Its routine procedure to seal many documents of presidents life before taking office. If you step back to 2000 & 2001 articles you may see the same kind of consternation from the anti-Bush crowd regarding things like drivers records, public intoxication and so forth for GWB.

The records such as the ones you mention, should be sealed. They have no bearing on the presidency and would only serve as a detraction of character for those who would wish to use it as such. But, when it comes to a record that would establish the legal eligibility of the candidate to be in office, it should be required to be presented. If not made public then it should be at least verified by qualified witnesses. No other president in the history of the nation has refused to produce a valid birth certificate when requested. McCain produced his birth certificate for that very reason, showing he was born in Guam. He was still qualified to be president. That's all the people who are questioning Obama's eligibility are asking for. But, rather than being forthcoming with the information, he has remained secretive.

As far as I'm concerned, there are a lot more reasons than this why he should not be president.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Halfabo wrote:The records such as the ones you mention, should be sealed. They have no bearing on the presidency and would only serve as a detraction of character for those who would wish to use it as such. But, when it comes to a record that would establish the legal eligibility of the candidate to be in office, it should be required to be presented. If not made public then it should be at least verified by qualified witnesses. No other president in the history of the nation has refused to produce a valid birth certificate when requested. McCain produced his birth certificate for that very reason, showing he was born in Guam. He was still qualified to be president. That's all the people who are questioning Obama's eligibility are asking for. But, rather than being forthcoming with the information, he has remained secretive.

As far as I'm concerned, there are a lot more reasons than this why he should not be president.

The liberals are playing it all off as Obama thumbing his nose at the people demanding the proof. They say he's getting a kick out of making the others squirm and come out with their conspiracy theories.

Even if that is true, it is yet another testament to his arrogant, immature character.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby CRISHOOKER2010 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 pm

frrostedman wrote:
Halfabo wrote:The records such as the ones you mention, should be sealed. They have no bearing on the presidency and would only serve as a detraction of character for those who would wish to use it as such. But, when it comes to a record that would establish the legal eligibility of the candidate to be in office, it should be required to be presented. If not made public then it should be at least verified by qualified witnesses. No other president in the history of the nation has refused to produce a valid birth certificate when requested. McCain produced his birth certificate for that very reason, showing he was born in Guam. He was still qualified to be president. That's all the people who are questioning Obama's eligibility are asking for. But, rather than being forthcoming with the information, he has remained secretive.

The liberals are playing it all off as Obama thumbing his nose at the people demanding the proof. They say he's getting a kick out of making the others squirm and come out with their conspiracy theories.

Even if that is true, it is yet another testament to his arrogant, immature character.
Last edited by CRISHOOKER2010 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CRISHOOKER2010

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts