The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

NT UFO invasion finds home at ET museum

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby rath » Thu May 27, 2010 8:22 am

April 20th, 2010

A TERRITORY town's invasion by UFOs has made it to the world's most famous museum for extraterrestrial life.

The tiny community of Marlinja in Australia's north, came to a standstill in June 2008 when UFOs descended on the town. Now the event has been recorded at the International UFO Museum in Roswell.

The sighting by former Marlinja resident Janie Dixon made international headlines after it was reported on the front page of the Northern Territory News.

"Situated 25 kilometres north of Elliot, the community's families spent hours in fear on June 22, 2008, as what appeared to be three unidentified objects hovering in the distance with another just metres above their homes," the museum's information board says.

It goes on to quote Janie Dixon verbatim from the NT News story.

"The kids were on the basketball courts shooting when we heard a strange, loud noise," she said.

"The sound was really horrible but it sounded like it was going past; we thought it was a jet.

"My nieces and I ran outside and I saw what I thought at first was the evening star.

"But then we saw three red lights in the distance and the sound kept getting louder, the ground felt like it was shaking, so we ran inside and shut the doors.

"My nephew and niece were looking through curtains. It came closer, circled around the basketball courts and then came so close above our house."

Roswell in New Mexico is home to arguably the most famous UFO incident of all time. On July 8, 1947, it was reported that Army personnel had recovered a crashed flying disc from a ranch near Roswell.

The US Defence Department held a press conference later the same day and reported the object was a weather balloon, not a flying saucer.

But in 1978, ufologist Stanton T. Friedman interviewed Major Jesse Marcel, who was involved with the original recovery of the debris.

Major Marcel expressed his belief that the military had covered up the recovery of an alien spacecraft.
rath

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts