The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

from sumeria to Persia ??

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby pandasex » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:38 pm

In Sumeria (now Iraq) he was known as Ashur

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashur_(god)

by the time he gets to Persia (now Iran) he becomes Faravahar
Now, there isnt any doubt this is not the same person god (which ever u like). He was obviously a symbol stolen from the Anunnaki. But who and what really was he?

Does anyone have any good Sumerian websites??
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby MrTopSecret » Wed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm

http://www.xfacts.com
http://www.ancientx.com

Try looking up Jason Martell on youtube or google videos. He has great lectures with his continued research of Zacharia Sitchin.
MrTopSecret

Postby pandasex » Fri May 08, 2009 6:59 pm

that where i got the start but thanks

Great stuff there
:D
pandasex

Postby MrTopSecret » Sat May 09, 2009 10:54 pm

No problem. I wish Jason would start working on somethin else or at least continue his research. Im sure he is, but I just have not heard much from him.
MrTopSecret

Postby earthman » Wed May 13, 2009 9:27 pm

I just found a good one with links to a lot of info on Sumeria http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/sumer_res.html Glad you back TSX...
earthman

Postby pandasex » Sat May 30, 2009 2:12 pm

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

its a great site!!!

THIS is why i come here!!!!!
pandasex

Postby earthman » Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm

What gets me is that out of no-where, Sumeria formed. And was advanced enought have library's, schools, astronomy and who knows what else that we don't know about. That's what draws me to this subject. Truly amazing. My thoughts are that there truly was interferance from afar, out there somewhere, that seen this pretty blue planet was inhabited. They must have made contact and shown us the way. Now Sitchin's work is really interesting but even if you don't include his work is still points to my theory. Something big happened and we are the result.

Love this stuff, Don't you? I hope someday we really learn what happened in those amazing early days in mankinds history. Any body have a time machine i can borrow?? :D lol

Earthman
earthman

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:47 pm

it is a very overlooked question.

We were here and from what we know doing nothing....just getting by and then BAM all the sudden we are buliding incredible structures (even by todays standards) with no real tools, learning about the stars, thinking about "morality", teaching one another, ect.

What was that moment? What inspired or created that sudden change?

Sumeria throws in a whole bunch of writings that tell stories of greatly interesting creation of the things we are still doing today. Its truly amazing....and for some reason not talked about by the majority of people????

But i guess it does pose a problem for religious people.
pandasex

Postby earthman » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:15 pm

I read through the creation files. It is a strange story. But i do believe that Sitchin is right about off-worlders started it all. But, not all that he says. Mining gold for them? I sure wish we could learn what really happend. We may learn when offical first contact happens.

I'm still going through all that stuff on that site. Most in the field don't back Sitchin's work. But he is right on some i think.

Happy Reading.... :geek:

earthman
earthman

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Well, at least one scientist thinks it was the breakdown of the bi-chameral mind. They theorize that the concept of god came from the 2 halves of the brain talking to each other. Yes, the 2 halves communicate and I think that is partly where dreams come in. The so-called sub-conscious is the brain in a mode where the background part of the brain runs "movies" to work out problems the foreground part of the brain is too busy dealing with the outside world to solve. If you have a bi-chameral brain then the foreground is run in one half of the brain and the background runs in the other half but they don't communicate very well. When the division breaks down all the solutions worked out by the background half become available to the foreground half. Tada. Instant evolutionary step.

Today, the human mind is wired differently. The foreground and background can run in either half of the brain. Still have some specialization going on so most of the time its one side or the other. But what does it mean when the "god" half tells you something before it happens? Is that a miracle?

Sorry to steer the thread toward religion, but the sudden outbreak of civilization could have been the result of the breakdown of the bi-chameral mind. But one must be careful not to mis-interpret. Otherwise you come to the conclusion that bees and ants, which have a hive mind and have no god, are superior to humans, which is obviously false. We are not Borg.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Next

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts