The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greatness Gone Too Soon

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:28 pm

It is of my solemn opinion that you can joke about children being killed, you are an ***hole.

Talk about me all you want.

My bashing you, in no way is meant to tell you how to live.

And yes, I didn't respond to your "whatever" post, I guess I thought that it wasn't really worth the time.


You keep saying "My ilk".. Do you see invisible people Jaack? Who exactly are my ilk?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Tairaa wrote:Too true.

But ultimately, you die regardless.


That's not a good rationale to implore folly as company.
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:20 pm

No, of course.

But..
At the same time you should not, not live in a way that you wish to simply because there is a chance of ill effect.

If you want to BMX, don't let the thought of possibly falling on a half pipe and breaking an ankle deter you from the certainty of enjoyment.

If you want to jump from an airplane, don't let the possibility of both chutes not working deter you.

That's how I look at it, some don't..
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Tairaa wrote:It is of my solemn opinion that you can joke about children being killed, you are an ***hole.

Talk about me all you want.

My bashing you, in no way is meant to tell you how to live.

And yes, I didn't respond to your "whatever" post, I guess I thought that it wasn't really worth the time.


You keep saying "My ilk".. Do you see invisible people Jaack? Who exactly are my ilk?


It's solid fact if you're gay you're an ***hole lover.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:35 pm

...

Yeah, I'd say you're probably right...

Point?

There is a difference between a material ***hole and being labelled an ***hole.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Tairaa wrote:...

Yeah, I'd say you're probably right...

Point?

There is a difference between a material ***hole and being labelled an ***hole.


So why is it ok for you to deride me, call me names for me being how I'm made? I get sexual gratification from it. I get sexual gratification from everything since that's all it takes to make somehting ok in your ilk's eyes.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Nope, wrong again.


Who do you figure my ilk are?

Why wouldn't it be ok for me to deride you?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Tairaa wrote:Nope, wrong again.


Who do you figure my ilk are?

Why wouldn't it be ok for me to deride you?


ilk is you and the group who believes fagness is ok, and believe they are right and correct in their moral judgements but everyone else who does not agree with their position(s) are wrong, or a moral for not haing the same twisted set of morals.

Ilk may be a different group at a different time.

The dictionary is your friend.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

Postby Tairaa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm well aware of the meaning of ilk, you maroon.

I mean, who exactly are those individuals? :roll:

And you're not exactly close to resembling my opinions, or what I've said, you're writting your own story on this one, Jaack. But at least I can see where you have veered off course from the reality of things in your story.

For starters, I never said that you are wrong, and they are right. I never said "Fagness is right and you are wrong", this is entirely imaginary.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa
 
Posts: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Tairaa wrote:I'm well aware of the meaning of ilk, you maroon.

I mean, who exactly are those individuals? :roll:

And you're not exactly close to resembling my opinions, or what I've said, you're writting your own story on this one, Jaack. But at least I can see where you have veered off course from the reality of things in your story.

For starters, I never said that you are wrong, and they are right. I never said "Fagness is right and you are wrong", this is entirely imaginary.


Ahh but support them you do, support is the same as belief.

I never said you said any of that.
What?
User avatar
Jaack
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Google Earth

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest